Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a few pics for those who were interested. the book cases are just ikea billy cases with the angled connector piece that they sell. i think they are about 80 inches high. we have a very high ceiling in our house, so this setup works well.

B-qjtISUEAEE9MT.jpg

B-qjo4eUUAApuZP.jpg

I've had mine for week but have been to busy to post a picture.

With the addition of this armor I can consider my War Machine cabinet complete, however, if there is a Mark 3, I can always put Hot Rod in the wine cellar and use his shelf for the new version.

Unfortunately red snapper doesnt fit in the cases...so he has to sit elsewhere with igor

Damnit! May actually have to go to a Hobby Lobby :(
but that price is crazy. They look really nice and uniform.

:clap :clap
but NO breaks for you.... you missed some armors and must go back and get them........ RIGHT?
:lol

The only suits I'm missing are mk4 and 6 so I'll just wait till they get dc treatment. Plus the regular warmachine (got the milk varient) but again I can wait till they redo him. I have patience at this point and with so many more suits left to make I need all the breaks I can get. :rotfl

The only suits I'm missing are mk4 and 6 so I'll just wait till they get dc treatment. Plus the regular warmachine (got the milk varient) but again I can wait till they redo him. I have patience at this point and with so many more suits left to make I need all the breaks I can get. :rotfl

Nice! Well then I commend you on your collection :duff

I know I said I would take pics of this guy last week, but since I ordered war machine mk2 I decided to wait until he gets here... Was supposed to be delivered today but USPS drops the ball as usual.

For some reason my camera won't focus properly for me tonight... This is the only one that turned out decent... I'll try again tomorrow when the sun is out.
P1000138.JPG

Back