Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was suppose to be delivered today, but I got an email that I missed the delivery. Got home and there was a note on my door saying it would be delivered Monday. The ups man came back later in the day and dropped it off, I couldn't believe it. Awesome guy!

You're lucky. My delivery guys are terrible so I just do the pick up at the UPS hub. Saves me from waiting a few days.

Congrats, kev~ That looks great. I like the gradient on the arms...Can we see more pics?

Thanks, I took more but had to delete them as I realised the box behind it had my address on it. lol ;) I shall take some more though, it's a very nice figure & the flames on the legs look pretty neat. :)

You're lucky. My delivery guys are terrible so I just do the pick up at the UPS hub. Saves me from waiting a few days.

That blows, and that's the same story with Fedex here - absolutely worthless.

Local USPS and UPS on the other hand are awesome. I've had the same delivery personnel for years with both companies and both have been fantastic.

Service from these companies varies by location me thinks.

Local USPS and UPS on the other hand are awesome. I've had the same delivery personnel for years with both companies and both have been fantastic.

I think thats true with most services :D

USPS has had my toys in holding for months here in Australia. Have no idea why they won't deliver. Really hate them!

I bought wireless doorbells for my front and side doors because all these statues/figures require signatures and I kept missing them and continue to miss them so I know neither my UPS guy or postal worker ring my doorbell. I have that UPS account and have all my packages held at the hub which is in my town. It's much easier than waiting all day

I bought wireless doorbells for my front and side doors because all these statues/figures require signatures and I kept missing them and continue to miss them so I know neither my UPS guy or postal worker ring my doorbell. I have that UPS account and have all my packages held at the hub which is in my town. It's much easier than waiting all day

I think most delivery drivers ignore door bells, here in the UK they just bang the hell out of my door instead, no chance of missing a parcel. lol ;) I asked a couple why they never used my door bell & both said too many door bells don't work so it's easier to just knock rather than waiting any longer than necessary.

Most carriers these days should have live tracking as standard :lol I wanna see my figures moving closer to me on Google Maps :lol

That'd be really cool, bet they won't ever do it though as you'd be tracking the companies vehicle & that could cause concern with potential theft issues (maybe). lol

He has joined the Darkside
e30f7dae60011cb79a7f7c592316e0da.jpg
02bbd11551bfab5f16e3c0e688adf86b.jpg

Finally got mine today! I'm all out of room for Iron Men, they have 3 of these 4 shelves.

This is a great armor, it's also not battle damaged so it looks very clean.

7475c432f88b16e14dda8b9e8f3abd76.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back