Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really wish I had preordered this guy now. Even though it's basically the same as Iron Patriot and War Machine Mark II, the paint looks amazing.

Blue Steel?

04ca9496c30d8dc8e1c9b6b1217943f8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got my Hot Rod today and opened it up about 10 minutes ago and the second I touched it, the shoulder fell apart =(

Argh I'm getting mine tomorrow and hope this doesn't happen to mine. Sending and waiting for a return takes forever...well two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my Hot Rod today and opened it up about 10 minutes ago and the second I touched it, the shoulder fell apart =(

both my shoulders fell apart. i posted a pic a page or two back. i'm guessing the glue dried out while it was sitting on the docks in those shipping containers. SSC already agreed to give me the left arm...and then the right arm broke the next day. hopefully i can still request a replacement part.

nevertheless, i spent about 1.5 hours figuring out how to glue to joint "cover" down while holding the spring shoulder in place. huge PITA honestly, and it's embarrassing that my wife looks at me fixing my broken "toy" that i just paid $300 for

Really hoping mine is ok, got loaded onto the delivery van at 6:42am this morning & I'm impatiently waiting for its arrival..., I can understand the glue coming unstuck but it'll still be disappointing if it falls apart when I get it out of the box. :(

Next Wednesday 2/25 for me. Igor and Starboost will keep me busy until then.

How does Toys Square ship? Do they just slap a label on the Hot Toys brown shipper? Or do they enclose the HT brown shipper in an outer shipping box like BBTS does it?

Argh UPS has pushed this back until Monday. My last five deliveries from them haven't been on time

How does Toys Square ship? Do they just slap a label on the Hot Toys brown shipper? Or do they enclose the HT brown shipper in an outer shipping box like BBTS does it?

Does it come with a shipper ? I got a Rose Hill Tony from them and it came bubble wrapped inside an outer box. They take great care in their shipping procedure .

Does it come with a shipper ? I got a Rose Hill Tony from them and it came bubble wrapped inside an outer box. They take great care in their shipping procedure .

Mine turned up from Sideshow in a Hot Toys brown shipper box, so yes it comes with a shipper..., just as well too as it was a bit crumpled on a couple of the edges & a tad dirty too. lol

They just put a label on the brown shipper which always get a bunch of dings, especially if you order a large PF. They charge you an extra $10 to double box it

Mine was suppose to be delivered today, but I got an email that I missed the delivery. Got home and there was a note on my door saying it would be delivered Monday. The ups man came back later in the day and dropped it off, I couldn't believe it. Awesome guy!

Back