Hot Toys – MMS272D08 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yeah
_1400444190.gif

I placed my WL order on the 10! Still waiting. [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although on eBay he's going for about 450, so that's not terrible I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to spoil the tinfoil hat fun :)

On another note, considering the crazy ebay prices this armor is already pulling, I wonder if maybe I can use my Hot Rod to finally get a Mark VI...

Or you could wait a little longer & see if Hot Toys makes a diecast version, that way you could either get the updated figure or at least buy the original for a lower price (just something to think about). :)

I have found that this line moves very fast. It wasn't long ago that I asked a similar question about Hot Rod.

I bought an extra War Machine and was wondering if I should have it custom painted to look like Hot Rod and people said just wait, it will come out.

AND in less then a year it has.

I still think Hot Toys will release all of the original Marks in die cast, despite the slow moving nature of the line

Sweet, my wait list converted and I got charged my NRD

I'm confused, everyone has posted in the past that when wait lists convert you are required to pay in full.

Has Hot Toys change the policy?

I'm confused, everyone has posted in the past that when wait lists convert you are required to pay in full.

Has Hot Toys change the policy?

Only for figures that have been released. Sideshow never charges full payment upfront for pre-orders. Even with that, if you call or go on the website you can always change the order to a payment plan.

yes very different. WM mark II is a gunmetal finish a fine coarseness. Hot rod is a metallic grey/black with some gloss. Hot Rods paint apps look very nice. HT went the extra mile coating this figure to stand out. Even though it is a recycled armor the paint makes it stand out.

At least it's not blue like this one. I do think it looks good with the blue but I would much rather it be screen accurate.

00.jpg

So we still need to see Malificent , cap two pack , star lord and star boost before we have him stateside. I need him now

At least it's not blue like this one. I do think it looks good with the blue but I would much rather it be screen accurate.

View attachment 154077
There is a lot of things wrong with that photo. :lol

Wrong color, missing the star for the Iron Patriot. That Y- cutout on the chest piece. Case of tossing out a prototype with no real specifications.

Back