Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jennifer would be a great figure esp as she wears the same outfit throughout all the films. Lorraine I guess ... But again I can't see myself laying out 200£ for either of them.

Just finished watching the films again. Can't wait for the price on the car!!!!

Is it wishful thinking to hope Hot Toys will eventually produce Lorraine or Jennifer?

In general, Hot Toys seems to shy away from ancillary (particularly female) characters. Slackers!

I realize this would cater to just a real niche segment of the BTTF audience. But it would be great if you could recreate The Enchantment Under the Sea Dance (with Lea Thompson) or pose Marty with the original Jennifer (Claudia Wells).

Maybe like a Toy Fair exclusive (like Angelica/Penelope Cruz from Pirates). In any event, I'm just grateful Hot Toys is finally releasing Marty.

Ht is only at best going to give us a marty mc fly and doc brown figure with more then likely just a few alterations of each character. I mean I can see them doing 1985 doc and marty and future 2015 doc and marty. Maybe they might also produce a biff character along the lines of future biff from bbtf2 including extending baseball bat and pitbull hoverboard but I can't see them producing a Jennifer or lea Thompson figure. There just isn't enough demand for such characters.

Is it wishful thinking to hope Hot Toys will eventually produce Lorraine or Jennifer?

In general, Hot Toys seems to shy away from ancillary (particularly female) characters. Slackers!

I realize this would cater to just a real niche segment of the BTTF audience. But it would be great if you could recreate The Enchantment Under the Sea Dance (with Lea Thompson) or pose Marty with the original Jennifer (Claudia Wells).

Maybe like a Toy Fair exclusive (like Angelica/Penelope Cruz from Pirates). In any event, I'm just grateful Hot Toys is finally releasing Marty.
If we didn't get T1 Sarah Connor, then I can't imagine we'll get Lorraine. Much less Jennifer. But we did somehow get that Pirates Cruz figure, so who knows?

Why? If you got on the WL it is going to convert, don't worry about it.

I really like your optimism. Main point of posting the date is just to find out if they are using random selection or earliest waiting list order first. But from some of the posters, I can assume its random selection or possibly by Country.

Yeah, yeah, I know it's about two years two late, but...

Attachments

• mysideshowpreorder.jpg
    mysideshowpreorder.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 331
Wierd... Got an email on convert however order status on order history page still shows reservation submitted...

I'm in the big happy conversion family too. I'd imagine there will be some more conversions for a little, then things will tighten up, and then they'll start flowing again closer to release

Back