Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if they will have an exclusive version with the guitar?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Hope they do. They did that fie the crow. Where SS's Ex was the same thing their HK customer got so here's hopin'

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Can someone she'd light on the base marty will come with.The base shown at comic con looks very basic is there a reason why they don't give marty a cool base with lights like previous figures like the Joker ect.

Wonder if the flyer will have Jennifer's number on the back :lol

Even the flyer in the movie didn't have Jennifer's number on the back in certain scenes, lol.

Can someone she'd light on the base marty will come with.The base shown at comic con looks very basic is there a reason why they don't give marty a cool base with lights like previous figures like the Joker ect.

Usually only a DX will have lights in the base.

It would be neat if Marty came with a stand with sculpted fire trails on it to replicate the scene when the car first goes back in time but that would probably add to the price so I guess the generic stand will get the job done.

Idk after such an anticipated release you would think they would go above and beyond with a cool DX with a change of outfit leather coat, Hat, walkie talkies would make some awesome poses.A fifties marty guitar along with his electric guitar.Maybe add his disappearing photos to stick in the guitar head.In the end I'm just happy were getting something.

Idk after such an anticipated release you would think they would go above and beyond with a cool DX with a change of outfit leather coat, Hat, walkie talkies would make some awesome poses.A fifties marty guitar along with his electric guitar.Maybe add his disappearing photos to stick in the guitar head.In the end I'm just happy were getting something.

That was a totally different guitar.

I really did expect this to be a DX with a whole bunch of stuff but I'm pretty happy with what they've included. Right now I'm more concerned with the head sculpt. I hope they tweak it.

I really did expect this to be a DX with a whole bunch of stuff but I'm pretty happy with what they've included. Right now I'm more concerned with the head sculpt. I hope they tweak it.

For me the expression lacks the character I would've liked to have seen in Marty. Compared with the expressive Ripley sculpt, I find this a bit bland.

It's gonna be awesome displaying doc with marty next to the delorean :)
jaje7yje.jpg

I was excited to PO this until I saw the close-up shot of the hs, nothing like MJF at all....

I don't know how someone can say it doesn't look like him at all. I can totally see Michael J. Fox in that sculpt, I do agree that maybe the expression isn't what I'd have chosen though. It's just a prototype though so who knows how the final version will come out.

I don't know how someone can say it doesn't look like him at all. I can totally see Michael J. Fox in that sculpt, I do agree that maybe the expression isn't what I'd have chosen though. It's just a prototype though so who knows how the final version will come out.

I would've thought that everyone familiar with MJ Fox would be able to immediately identify from the HS alone that it's him, but apparently not :lol I see a very good likeness too.

Back