Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price doesn't matter on this line. It will be mine. I do hope the car includes everything you need to make the 3 versions. I really don't want to have to buy more than one, but I will.

I don't really care how much this is or what I need to cancel from my other preorders, but this is mine!!!

Glad my car is almost paid off so I can take over making payments on this one. :lol

Disappointing about the Nikes. I am sure Nike jerked them around instead of getting free advertising with a modest (fair) licensing fee.

The logo on these will be easy to add, but I worry about the Air Mags.

Disappointing about the Nikes. I am sure Nike jerked them around instead of getting free advertising with a modest (fair) licensing fee.

The logo on these will be easy to add, but I worry about the Air Mags.
I think cause like the hover board, the Nike's came in the second movie

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

The car is a thing of beauty. Don't have any space for it but it's mine anyways.

I think cause like the hover board, the Nike's came in the second movie

No, he wore Nikes in the first BTTF. The swoosh is glaringly absent (but easily remedied if someone does some die cut decals with some slight thickess).

delorean.jpg

Back