Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off Marty figure topic but BTTF & high end collectible relevant...efx collectibles is now showing a BTTF coming soon logo in store section! Could be interesting and hopefully available when DeLorean comes out to.

We might need a time machine to buy their stuff though lol.

UN FREAKIN BELIEVABLE!!!! So I posted earlier that I chatted with SSC and was instructed to call back today to pay ahead of my payment which was due on the 5th (mind you they actually pushed my payment back due to lack of item) So woke happy, waited for 9 on the dot, took their usual few minutes to respond, told her the plan, and she gets back to me and says "unfortunately we have no EXTRA available units":thud: EXTRA im not looking for extra im looking for my order, mind you at this time I had been checking before i went to bed and in the mornings when I woke up..... so as soon as this went up I p.o'd this thing. So I received no email (and was told it might be in the junk mail,..which it wasnt) I know its not too long before its available but I leave for vacation on the 12 so if it gets anywhere close to that im going to have to tell them to hold it for 2 weeks till i get back!! then on top of all that my mind is being poisoned by all the overcharging on shipping and lack of emails ... well thats my rant, had to vent!! im DON with ssc...... well at least for now.

Changed my EX order to a flex pay order last night and today they charge me the NRD and manage to make the final payment $40 more than it should be :slap

There's that word again, "Heavy". Why are EX figures more expensive to ship in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull on EX figures?

By far the most reasonable excuse I've heard. :lecture

So I checked my bank earlier and a bit of money was unaccounted for. So I found that odd. Checked my E-Mail and saw the processing for today and that explained it :lol

Thought I was subscribed to this thread so I had no idea the emails went out of it was processing :slap

Last edited:
Next month should be THE month for this at most UK suppliers. Pretty psyched.

Next up, BD Robo/Murphy :)

Back