Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She isnt too thin..I think she looks fine the way she is..her hips dont lie.

1336054620_scarlett-johansson-zoom.jpg

That pic shows how good the proto HS and figure actually are. Not sure they can do much better.

She isnt too thin..I think she looks fine the way she is..her hips dont lie.

1336054620_scarlett-johansson-zoom.jpg

She's pretty :drool

:lol seriously tho, Hiddleston is a very lucky man.

Figure looks great imo, hips could be a tad wider and the breasts could be larger to suit the shorter build of Scarlett, the figure looks a bit too short and skinny next to Hawkeye. That's me being super picky tho, i could live with the figure as it is easily. And the hair could be darker i think.

I believe this is pretty good, a bit too thin and tall and the upper lip needs little more paint to make it a bit more puffy.

I don't have the first version, so for me, this is a must!

I would like to have one of each avenger, which creates a conflict with my Thor, Captain America and IRon Man VI. What to do?

I think people are overstating how thick the real Scarlett really is. Scarlett is quite slim in person, and the figure is not so thin that it doesn't fit the character.

I dunno why I bother with these arguments anyways, lol.

dosn't that defeat the purpose of doll hair, however? t o make it looks less fake than sculpted?

Yes, i'm going to harp on the hair for the next 6 months. get used to it.
:lol

Seriously??

Man, some of you never cease amaze me...

It's not really possible to achieve all 1:1 scale things in 1:6... all the complaint and nitpicking about this and that... I know it's a forum and people can express their individual opinions whether it's right or wrong (mostly) but come on!, these figures are amazing when you really look at the evolution of action figures.

Seems like a lot of you didn't grow up with 5 point articulation (or less) so it's hard to appreciate these figures which are never perfect (damn close)... the "gimme" generation need to take a good step back and appreciate what you can get nowadays instead of taking jabs at everything that comes out...

I almost wish Hot Toys would issue a letter of "F#@% You" to these useless nitpickers.

M.
:clap

Well said!

Personally my biggest problem with figures with rooted hair is that, imho, it makes the figure look odd when standing next to other figures with sculpted hair. That being said rooted hair isn't a deal breaker either. Atm of all the HT Avengers figures shown so far, BW is tied with Loki as my favorites.

Back