Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well here she is. she needs some serious fluffing (total plastic band hair). will see what i can do about that.

more than pleased with her body ~ it's awesome. the suit i am on the fence about. the weird rubberyness of it is kind of freaky. it'll take me a few days to get brave enough to take her out of it, but it's definitely coming off.

wish she came with at least one set of non-glove hands.

otherwise, for an impulse buy, i'm pretty pleased with her.

black.jpg

Got her today and I gotta say, Hot Toys has just really brought their A game with the Avengers line. This is my third Avenger and its just as awesome as Cap and Hawkeye. Only took some quick pics so I don't know if this is the pose I'm going with but I had to kinda pose and run lol

852A6DFF-C801-4BE0-AC91-2C0BBDA6F657-56388-00001032848ED4C6_zpsafedc7eb.jpg

EF237A6B-C4E0-4738-8D27-D6BFF1F98DE8-56388-000010327F9001B9_zpsf4033b60.jpg

7AA6EB26-ECD5-44E7-AB32-E9DF6F869CCF-56388-000010327A4B74B0_zps781e56f8.jpg

E4D73622-6FA1-4859-9DEC-88EBC22A9417-56388-0000103289CF299D_zpsb5ad3444.jpg

Last edited:
oh heck yeah ~ i didn't buy her as an avengers fan. she's totally being re-purposed in my world. ha!

just as soon as i get the courage to strip the poor thing. that suit is seriously freaky weird.

right now the only thing i have to put her in is a pair of jeans and a t-shirt ~ hahahahaha.

ultimately she's going to be a nurse, though, so i need to find a uniform for her.

Ha sexy nurse. I thought about doing her other outfits from the movie but its gonna be hard and expensive finding all that ****

Ha sexy nurse. I thought about doing her other outfits from the movie but its gonna be hard and expensive finding all that ****

i dunno about sexy ~ was thinking of making her kind of a sloppy junkie who's into the fixin's.

i like what you did with the hair ~ i am terrified of mussing it up let alone taking all the product out!

i thought about using the outfit from the end scene. the dress would have exposed joints even though she looked hot in that. wouldn't mind seeing the jean and shirt combo until you do the nurse look

i thought about using the outfit from the end scene. the dress would have exposed joints even though she looked hot in that. wouldn't mind seeing the jean and shirt combo until you do the nurse look

i'll make a tentative attempt to undress her tonight, but how the heck do you get the belt off!

not off to a good start here ~ hahahaha

Oh I was like "I'm gonna cry if this turns out ****ty" when I was washing it. And then I flat ironed it and never went back. I kinda regret it but it looks good. Her hair was losing its curl and was becoming a fro now that I look at the pics I took.

On eBay there are pics of the belt unsnapped. Those may help.
I thought about getting a black 1:6 dress and some barbie stockings to do the chair scene

Back