Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think so. I just got her on Monday, she shipped last Friday. But the Thursday before that (8 days earlier) she changed from "processing" to "shipping soon".

I don't think that's the norm though, I think they screwed something up. Thor changed to Shipping soon yesterday and I received him today (but I live in CA).

I ordered some dollfie wax hopefully itll be some good ****. One side is longer than the other and I'm scared to cut it. I might go for a Joanna Dark look.

IMG_20130320_224343_431_zps0ff9785b.jpg

Joanna_PDZ_02.jpg

Does anyone know the deal with her on SS? She's not even on the list but if you Google her you'll find the sold out/waitlist listing on their site. So did she really sell out that fast that she didn't even go to waitlist?

Same thing is going on for the Joker 2.0 EX...

The Joker EX shows that they are completely sold out. There is no waitlist, but yeah I don't know about BW. Her page has the wait list option but you can't find her on their website unless you ordered her.

I feel like I'm spamming pics on this thread. On a side note I finally got a hand to fully go on the peg

spam away! i like looking at the pictures!

Does anyone know the deal with her on SS? She's not even on the list but if you Google her you'll find the sold out/waitlist listing on their site. So did she really sell out that fast that she didn't even go to waitlist?

i bought black widow when there were "less than 8" available (or something like that). she was sold out the next day and vanished from the site shortly thereafter. ssc probably did not sell enough to put up a waitlist (probably not a lot of cancellations on this) and have not ordered more.

yet.

she could come back around if it's evident she's popular enough.

Yea I just realized that Joker EX is sold out with no waitlist. Weird about Widow/ Is there a waitlist or not?

i bought black widow when there were "less than 8" available (or something like that). she was sold out the next day and vanished from the site shortly thereafter. ssc probably did not sell enough to put up a waitlist (probably not a lot of cancellations on this) and have not ordered more.

yet.

she could come back around if it's evident she's popular enough.

I guess there is a chance that there will be a second wave of her; the did it for DX12 and Monger but then again they didn't for Hawkeye & Fury

The bow with my Hawkeye is from the SS Zartan figure. Looks way more awesome than the one in the movie.

And remember, Hawkeye did use a bow like that in Thor, so it's not totally movie inaccurate. ;)

As far as I know when I spoke to them SS are currently sold out to her to any new orders. However there is a second shipment they are expecting to fulfill the remaining orders that were placed late before they sold out. But of course they don't know when they will get them, so as usual they said to keep checking with them.

As far as the Waitlist goes, that still could happen, I've seen SS do this before. When they sold out before, it took some ample time to get it back in. But eventually they did get the item back in stock.

What I've seen in the past is that in that time, people tend to cancel their orders, so often. So when it does come back in stock, the wait listed customers have a good shot of getting the conversion to an actual order. But again that depends on how many orders are left to be fulfilled originally, how much stock they get back in and how many cancelations were made.

Back