Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually neither of the belts appear to be made to come off. i think you have to unseal the glue. mergh.

: o p

dang that was rough, but i did it. it's just a matter of finding the seals. which were farkin' tiny. and the suit is a ***** to get off. i'm okay with taking her apart, though.

i wouldn't recommend it as a lark.

blackjeans.jpg

and there she is in her crummy jeans and t-shirt until i can find something more suitable. actually might keep the jeans and just find her a mad scientist-type labcoat.

Last edited:
Just got her today. I love this lil' PYT!!!! I didn't get to dig in yet.... (no jokes you animals :wink1:)... but off first impressions she's awesome. The outfit doesn't restrict as much as I (and most others) thought and the base body is solid. She's all and all pretty simple but soooo bad a$$!!!!

Gotta drop Anton, Beetlejuice & Carlito and spend some time with ma lady tomorrow! (f__kin' expensive couple of months :slap)

wish she came with at least one set of non-glove hands.

I picked up loads of extra parts for the Resident Evil Alice figure for customs, and managed to pick up two or three sets of hands from a deal on Ebay.
I expect those will work okay as non-gloved hands. I have used them on my Alice custom and a supergirl custom and they look fine.

dang that was rough, but i did it. it's just a matter of finding the seals. which were farkin' tiny. and the suit is a ***** to get off. i'm okay with taking her apart, though.

i wouldn't recommend it as a lark.

blackjeans.jpg

and there she is in her crummy jeans and t-shirt until i can find something more suitable. actually might keep the jeans and just find her a mad scientist-type labcoat.

Your pic isn't showing up brother :wave. Or is it just me?

bizarre ~ i can see it. and i have been using that host site for a long time. i will try something else.

how about now?

blackjeans.jpg

There ya go. Looking good! Where are those jeans from?

they are from the magic cube set. my baby doll is wearing the tank top that goes with it ~ though i might give the tank to natasha here since that white t-shirt is all kinds of fugly.

Back