Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
127_227677_48ceb3e67a20556.jpg
127_227677_429625558346b7e.jpg

I actually like that the outfit is a little baggy. It's more accurate and allows for better poseability

Yeah, the articulation is what I was a little worried about. As for the head sculpt, I still really like it. I liked the prototype better, as this looks to tan, which may just be the lighting, and a bald spot, which will be an easy fix if it's even present in hand.

Yeah if the outfit had been to tight she might of burst right out of it when bending her about. Just like this :rotfl

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXR_7YXTkZo[/ame]

I think that would be too late. You might not need to pre-order her, as she might make it in stock, but I could be wrong as I said the same thing with Hawkeye. (I have no clue if you were joking or not)

I think that would be too late. You might not need to pre-order her, as she might make it in stock, but I could be wrong as I said the same thing with Hawkeye. (I have no clue if you were joking or not)

I would like to get her. But I don't consider her essential. She's kind of ancillary like Nick Fury.
The funniest thing in the Avengers is the 360 degree pan of the Avengers circling the wagons. Everybody is looking all tough getting ready to fight and she's reloading her Beretta!

Back