Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the articulation is what I was a little worried about. As for the head sculpt, I still really like it. I liked the prototype better, as this looks to tan, which may just be the lighting, and a bald spot, which will be an easy fix if it's even present in hand.

This is still a prototype, these are old photos.

Man that stand really brings out the labia! :monkey1

Over the Line!

the-big-lebowski-reunion-animated-gifs-11.gif

I really wish there were better pictures of that hs, what impressed me most about the original was the subtle texturing in the skin; very life-like, but with this picture im not seeing any of that, though i think its something to do with the camera, to much light or something.

I would like to get her. But I don't consider her essential. She's kind of ancillary like Nick Fury.
The funniest thing in the Avengers is the 360 degree pan of the Avengers circling the wagons. Everybody is looking all tough getting ready to fight and she's reloading her Beretta!

When I saw that in the previews before the movie came out, I noticed that the little blue things on her gloves seem to light up as if something is charging. I got excited because I thought she was going to be shooting some sort of Phase 2 laser pistol or something....but alas there were just plain old pistols. Boo.

Speaking of which, what was the purpose of her blue light up things in the movie anyway?

When I saw that in the previews before the movie came out, I noticed that the little blue things on her gloves seem to light up as if something is charging. I got excited because I thought she was going to be shooting some sort of Phase 2 laser pistol or something....but alas there were just plain old pistols. Boo.
Yeah, I thought the energy was going through to her guns. Also, DocTroy is correct.

Back