Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonesaw McGraw would have been cooler. HT did "demon" batman who was on screen for only 15 seconds. So why not Bonesaw??

Capitalize on his death with a Bonesaw figure? Make it happen HT.

Sadly thats the SM1 license. (they just got the 3rd right?)

Looks nothing like the BD T-800.

I would echo this^ I also see little resemblance to Kyle Reese.

However its still always nice to see a new figure. If I buy Spiderman this guy will be kinda tempting - he does look cool. Likeness looks perfect to me.

Capitalize on his death with a Bonesaw figure? Make it happen HT.

Sadly thats the SM1 license. (they just got the 3rd right?)

Yeah, i was just about to post that...

All the "where is Doc Ock and Green Goblin?" talk...

We know they only have the Spider-Man 3 license...

That means neither of those... we could get a GG mask/helmet Exclusive... but don't count on the other characters until we get word of the other films...

We may see Sandman and Venom, but i wouldn't count on it... seems HT likes to cut and run if the line isn't selling... so why this guy second??

Even a symbiote Spidey would have been a better choice... besides, by the time they get around to other characters the new film will be about out and people will be all hyped up on that and not care about "the old Spidey films."

M.

Yeah, i was just about to post that...

All the "where is Doc Ock and Green Goblin?" talk...

We know they only have the Spider-Man 3 license...

That means neither of those... we could get a GG mask/helmet Exclusive... but don't count on the other characters until we get word of the other films...

But...BUT WAIT.

They also produced a Jor-el figure from a SUPERMAN RETURNS license. Alls ya need is a flashback a voice or something.

Did this happen for any of those characters in SM3?

Hmmmmmmmm.

Oh well, this will allow me to get a Red Skull or Loki since I'm 100% passing on this...

Also, in a previous post I mentioned Sucker Punch. Not sure if anyone else has seen it but there was a poll on the Hot Toys Community page on FB voting for the line that fans most wanted to see most and the results came in as follows:

Metal Gear Solid: 24%
Sucker Punch: 23%
Batman 89: 17%
Superman: 16%
Captain America: 13%
Captain Harlock: 7%

So there you have it... Sucker Punch, ____ing Sucker Punch, beating out Batman, Superman and Captain America?? Never underestimate the virgin horn-dogs of the world, nor their poor taste in movies. :lecture

Even a symbiote Spidey would have been a better choice... besides, by the time they get around to other characters the new film will be about out and people will be all hyped up on that and not care about "the old Spidey films."

M.

I just don't think it really works like that with adult collectibles. I think HT may think it works like that but I disagree. Kids maybe but people who can afford HT figures don't lose interest in the old just because theres something new around.

Oh well, this will allow me to get a Red Skull or Loki since I'm 100% passing on this...

Also, in a previous post I mentioned Sucker Punch. Not sure if anyone else has seen it but there was a poll on the Hot Toys Community page on FB voting for the line that fans most wanted to see most and the results came in as follows:

So there you have it... Sucker Punch, ____ing Sucker Punch, beating out Batman, Superman and Captain America?? Never underestimate the virgin horn-dogs of the world, nor their poor taste in movies. :lecture

Jesus ____ing Christ, you have got to be ____ting me...

Feckin Metal Gear solid stool topping the poll is as ridiculous to me but I'm no computer game fan.

67% of all polls can be off by 5 - 10% and 98% are biased due to the area polled. 100% of those polls are wrong.:D

Back