Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys � MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs andPics

This is perfect looking HT figure.I love New Goblin design and it was sad that Harry died.

Hot Toys HK Window Display...

2011-06-051.jpg

www.figuremaniac.com

too bad the movie and character were such turds, cause it's a beautiful figure...

i'll probably still end up buying it, if i can fit him in budget wise. :lol

I would've gotten this figure in 2007, or even 2008, but right now, there are other HT figures that I'm hoping to get in the future (namely X-Men figures and Loki, if HT makes him), and I can't afford it.

If I was looking for a companion piece to persuade me to get the HT Spidey, this isn't it. Great figure, great sculpt, bad character. I need a Franco Goblin like I need a 'Beaches' Bette figure. If it was a Sandman, or preferably a Doc Ock or Dafoe Goblin, I'd be tempted.

Thanks for the pics!! Can't wait to get this guy, hopefully he's out by August so I can nab him for my birthday :pray:

I know that HT said they'd be making Venom, but with their track record on finishing lines, new goblin may end up being the only Villain we get...hopefully not but you never know.

I'd like a James Franco from Pineapple Express next since they have nailed the likeness of him :lol

I am really impressed by the likeness. I wish I could say the same about more popular figures that have been shown lately

Back