Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at a MJ fan event yesterday...it was awesome. and they had these paintings shown there.

First one pic of me and a friend, and a fellow fan we saw there, really cool dude. My friend is in the middle, right is me.

img02711.jpg

p2908101511.jpg

p2908101552.jpg

p290810155201.jpg

p2908101553.jpg

p290810155302.jpg

p2908101554.jpg

p290810155401.jpg

p290810155402.jpg

p290810155403.jpg

^^Wow, really cool pics. Those paintings are amazing!

They were selling the paintings or the artists just had them on display?

Im assuming this event was to celebrate MJ's Birthday!

Thanks for sharing~*!

Yes, the event was to celebrate his birthday, it was one awesome day. Those paintings were also for sale yeah, and later on they were aunctioned and the movie would go to a charity that tries to cure cancer for children. Eventually i will go and buy a painting like this, trust me when i say you ain't seen nothing yet. If you see this for real, not on a picture...it's incredibly impressive.

By the way,

Does anyone have their Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' figure or figures in hand from Sideshow yet? My payments were May, June, July of 2010, I did not get my figures. What's up with that? :dunno

^^Oh man, Ive never even noticed that!

..But screw "screen-accuracy" on this figure. The police belts look to awesome & adds to the figure, so Ill just leave him as is.

Yours look great BTW.

I just opened mine today, he looks great. I'm surprised at how good the multi-layered hair looks. He has some noticeable faults though elsewhere.

The left leg isn't very tight, and I see what you guys mean about him standing... he will fall over eventually.

The thing I was worried about is present, but only on one buckle... paint slop (there's a smidge of black on one of the buckles on his shoulder :( ).

I'm having some trouble getting him on the box cover pose, but I'll keep trying.

Overall, I like him and stands nicely with my Thriller version. Color schemes are perfect for him.

just wanted to share what the BAD belts are SUPPOSED to look like!
https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/Farmboy1138/mj002.jpg
[IMG]https://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv302/Tigronac/michael-jackson-bad-pic-lrg.png

Did you take off one of the black middle belts? I think he's still wearing that, just slanted... but with that many belts, they shift often.

I've recently noticed that the lower two belts on his jacket are fastened in the video also... can't actually do that with the figure.

Last edited:
Just got this in the mail. WOW what a great figure. Can't wait for smooth criminal to come out. Its too bad Thriller head sculpt didn't turn out the greatest. Because this one is dead on.

Actually, looking at the BAD sculpt and Thriller side-by-side, they're very similar. It's mostly the expression and color that's different.

:eek Kuzeh, your just now getting this figure?!

WTH man, your MJ stan card should be revoked now...:lol j/k

Whats been the hold up? (if you dont mind me askin')

I know,
I know...
I usually get my HT figures from online vendors, but a local dealer and friend of mine, who usually sells DiD, Dragon, BBI figures, just recently started selling Hot Toys, so I ordered from him.
And actually got a great deal on a trade. But, he usually gets the stuff later than everybody else. But on top of that, he got pretty sick and ended in the ICU, he's doing better and recovering now, but still needs to get some surgery done.

Anyway, since he's at home, he's catching up with all the pending orders, and that included the MJ Bad.

I'm glad he's doing OK and that I'm finally getting my Bad MJ!
:yess:

Last edited:
Back