Horror Montage.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice work Rzeznick!! Have you sold your stuff before?
You should start a thread just for your art pieces. Definitley looking for ward to a King montage. Are you only doing the works made into movies or will you include stuff from the books too?

Very nice work Rzeznick!! Have you sold your stuff before?
You should start a thread just for your art pieces. Definitley looking for ward to a King montage. Are you only doing the works made into movies or will you include stuff from the books too?

Thanks. I might start one. Id even consider doing comissions again...maybe...As long as it not a huge project. :lol

The King Montage would be just from the films. It, Carrie, Cujo, etc.

Oh man I dont know. Im still trying to find a place that can scan this image this size. Then Id consider selling prints. My cousin wanted to buy this original off me, but from the amount of time and energy I put into this I probably wouldnt sell it for any less than $2000.oo. A SW one would probably be about the same. Prints would be cheaper though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
I hear ya. Definitely hang on to the original.

At the right price, I'm sure there's a few of us in here that would spring for prints. Your work is outstanding. :clap

I hear ya. Definitely hang on to the original.

At the right price, I'm sure there's a few of us in here that would spring for prints. Your work is outstanding. :clap

WOW!!! You need to print and sell this!!!:clap

......No amityville house?!?!:monkey2

Thanks guys. Yeah if I can find a print shop locally that can scan this in as one hi-res image Id clean it up in photoshop and consider making prints. I guess different sizes/different prices.

And no, No Amityville House. I figured I got the Bates House in there so I figured that was enough houses in the montage :lol

Keep us posted if you decide to sell any prints looks great and I'd be interested love the style you did them all in

Thanks guys. Yeah if I can find a print shop locally that can scan this in as one hi-res image Id clean it up in photoshop and consider making prints. I guess different sizes/different prices.

And no, No Amityville House. I figured I got the Bates House in there so I figured that was enough houses in the montage :lol

I think Party city can print this for you. I see that they print banners and posters.

I think Party city can print this for you. I see that they print banners and posters.

Printing I dont think would be the problem. Its finding a place that can scan this. Id like to be able to scan it in one image rather tahn piece it together. Its aroudn 10 feet long and a lot of places dont scan than big. :( But I will look into Party City.

Like I've said before, you should look into doing smaller movie specific art. I especially love the Bram Drac. Have you thought about digitally coloring your work?

Sorry, I'll post these before I forget again. :lol

Here are a few of my digital pieces:
KING KONG
5944250369_75d15749d9_z.jpg

GANDALF
5944250451_203fb79cc6_b.jpg

TWISTED LAND OF OZ
5944250867_ae41ee22e4_z.jpg

FINAL FANTASY VII
5944803698_60a508cd96_z.jpg

I need to get a new Wacom Tablet since mine is a few years old now and it "acts up" with my Mac.

You're incredibly talented Rz! Really dig your style on the horror montage piece! You got skillz son :lecture

You can go ahead and drop that in the mail for me. I'll PM you my address.

Thnx.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I appreciate the inclusion of Darkness in there. Not exactly horror, but without a doubt one of the best creature design in film history.

When can I expect a tracking number?

Oh, I forgot to mention, I appreciate the inclusion of Darkness in there. Not exactly horror, but without a doubt one of the best creature design in film history.

When can I expect a tracking number?

Yeah I included Legend, because it does have some horror elements in there. One of Ridley Scotts best films in my opinion!:lecture

:lol I need a shipping address for a tracking number! :impatient: :lol

Rzez this drawing made my ****ing day! Love your style and the inclusion of so many horro greats! I would love to display this piece in my living room! If you ever get to those prints hit a brother up! So many tattoo worthy designs in there!!! :drool

Sorry, I'll post these before I forget again. :lol

Here are a few of my digital pieces:
KING KONG
5944250369_75d15749d9_z.jpg

GANDALF
5944250451_203fb79cc6_b.jpg

TWISTED LAND OF OZ
5944250867_ae41ee22e4_z.jpg

FINAL FANTASY VII
5944803698_60a508cd96_z.jpg

I need to get a new Wacom Tablet since mine is a few years old now and it "acts up" with my Mac.
Amazing skills!

Everyone I see this thread title I can't help but sing this to myself. :lol
[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lIAX72wLTe4[/ame]

Seriously though, I'm really impressed, awesome work there man. Wish I had your talent. :rock

Edit: damn it, and now I've heard the song again I can just picture you drawing with the song playing. :lol.

Back