Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great display Roberto :clap

sorry about the tips,it seems all galactus mqs brings some tips,just call SS and ask for compensation

i cant believe how a pro-painter can do this with a 800 bucks piece :slap

ymy4u9er_zpsb9b9f566.jpg
[/URL]

Well they're not pro painters... Just factory employees who spray paint without really knowing what they're doing.

Still, those black spots are awful. The paintjob underneath isn't too bad

The black "dots" and "streaks" are intentional to give Galactus a weathered look. I think it looks fantastic and gives each piece it's own unique "dirt pattern". It looks like Galactus has been traveling the depths of space devouring planets and all that space dust is building up on him.

The fingerprint is an obvious mistake.

I have to say that I'm actually quite impressed with the paint application and the black spots are not even noticeable unless you literally have your face right up against the statue...if it weren't for the defective left LED then this would be perfect!!!

4agujy7a.jpg

I have to say that I'm actually quite impressed with the paint application and the black spots are not even noticeable unless you literally have your face right up against the statue...if it weren't for the defective left LED then this would be perfect!!!

4agujy7a.jpg

No way of changing the LED yourself? Shouldn't be too complicated given that you have easy access to it
Then you can ask for a nice discount

Is there any possibility of having the opinion about these "dots" of any people from Sideshow to really confirm if it is intentional or a paintwork fail???

Thanks in advance

Is there any possibility of having the opinion about these "dots" of any people from Sideshow to really confirm if it is intentional or a paintwork fail???

Thanks in advance

I don't think there is any doubt that it's intentional. As others have said, it gives the armour a weathered look. Really not that noticeable unless you get right up close to it, and even when you do that, I think it looks ok.

As an outsider not getting this piece I'd say the extra weathering adds a new dimension to the statue that wouldn't be there if it was perfectly clean and spotless. As others have said it makes him seem like he's been traveling the universe for millenniums. I like it.

As an outsider not getting this piece I'd say the extra weathering adds a new dimension to the statue that wouldn't be there if it was perfectly clean and spotless. As others have said it makes him seem like he's been traveling the universe for millenniums. I like it.

I agree electroshock, I prefer it clean but I would like to have an "official" opinion from SS

I agree electroshock, I prefer it clean but I would like to have an "official" opinion from SS
You want an official opinion from SS?! :panic: :lol
If you order it you'll receive the same as everyone else. Look at the pictures, that's what you'll get!
There is no 'clean' option on the order page :slap

You want an official opinion from SS?! :panic: :lol
If you order it you'll receive the same as everyone else. Look at the pictures, that's what you'll get!
There is no 'clean' option on the order page :slap

It's only obvious, right. You'd think 1+1=2...:rotfl

But yet you still need SS confirmation, too funny!

Back