Media Hitman General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Btw does anyone know where to get the Killer Absolution set that came out a while back? I never once saw one.
I haven't heard anything about that figure since it was announced last year. The accessories in that set looked really promising so its a shame that nothing ever happened with it.

Yeah that's really all I wanted out of it but I would be willing to buy the whole set just for the briefcase, needles and ballers . I wonder why none of the figures have included the fiber wire yet.

That's a really good question. I would think that the fiber wire would be one of the easier accessories to create, but maybe finding the proper type of wire to use is difficult.

Well with Verycool toys making a set of Kane and Lynch let's hope they decide to do a 47 aswel. The more they marrier if you ask me.

There is a movie version of Agent 47 coming out, but no briefcase/needle/wire, just the pistols and a sword.

There is a movie version of Agent 47 coming out, but no briefcase/needle/wire, just the pistols and a sword.

Yeah. I'd say the pistols and swords are the basic weapons he uses, although an argument could be made for the wire, but alas we must look elsewhere for the others,

SNIPER RIFLE
I think he uses a Sako TRG but the closest thing I could find was this 1 6 ZY Toys Model Toy Sniper Rifle MK13 Black ZY 8034B USMC F 12" Action Figure | eBay and heres a good case(although I think he uses a compact case with the rifle dissassembled ZY Toys 1 6 Scale Action Figure Gun Rifle Weapon Case Black Color | eBay however this rifle is closer to the movie rifle( Blaser R93 LRS2) Modern Russian Sniper Rifle Set Tan 1 6 Scale Coo Action Figures | eBay

heres a look at the movie weapon set:
800px-Hitman_45-1-.jpg

unfortunately I couldn't find any 1/6 wire or syringes.... if anyone has any luck please post the link here, same goes for game weapons/accessories, that would be much appreciated :hi5:

I want it less like Absolution and more like Blood Money.

Anyone looking to play the series can get the HD trilogy free for Playstation Plus users.

unfortunately I couldn't find any 1/6 wire or syringes.... if anyone has any luck please post the link here, same goes for game weapons/accessories, that would be much appreciated :hi5:
I know that Dean Knight had gotten his syringes from Nightbreed Customs over on facebook https://www.facebook.com/nightbreed...0.1418282464./361695310622444/?type=3&theater Although, I don't know if they ship outside of the UK and the price is something to consider as well. ($20 per syringe isn't exactly cheap)

Back