Media Hitman General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm loving the new game. Does anyone have the 1/6 figure from a few years ago? I think it was based off the second movie, but I'd like to have a 47 in my collection.

CIAN-Hitman-1-6-Head-Sculpt-for-Hot-Toys-Agent-47-Narrow-Shoulder-Body-Custom.jpg

This is the cian sculpt and it's pretty much your only option for a game version of 47.

26024-21-528x668.JPG

I have been considering using this sculpt of Mark Strong as I have always liked him for a live action version.

This is the cian sculpt and it's pretty much your only option for a game version of 47.

I have been considering using this sculpt of Mark Strong as I have always liked him for a live action version.

That Cian looks pretty good to me. I'm guessing they're KOs but it's readily available on eBay. Will have to try that out, thanks!

Yeah that's the one. Any recommendations for a head?

the dreamer figure is only good for the accessories.

the body isn't well proportioned.

the suit isn't up to quality. and too shinny.

the trench coat, not that impressive.

Do you have the Dreamer figure or is this another example of you just making stuff up without owning any collectibles?

The sculpt looks literally nothing like the Absolution character model and is way more reminiscent of the 3 games before it.

No one said it looked like new Hitman. I only said it was his only real option.

Why are you the way you are?

Last edited:
the sculpt is for Absolution. New Hitman looks very different.
Its not from absolution, it looks more like a contracts or blood money sculpt, absolution has more wrinkles and a scar on his chin.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Back