hi!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vyxen85

Freakalicious
Reaction score
i was told that i probably needed to start a "hello" thread on here, even though i probably won't be posting a whole lot (just not really an online kinda girl for some reason). anyway, "hello!" :)

i have been reading some of the board for a while now (usually over someone's shoulder) but i finally got up enough nerve to create an account and post. please be nice! :)

anyway, as you can probably tell from my few posts... i like tv shows such as "Lost", "Heroes" and my fave, "Dexter". so i might even start getting a collectible or three of my own. :D

Ok I Saw Her First She's Mine Guys !!!

welkome vixen !!!!! I am the Hunk of this board, can we kiss now?

Wait, arnt you Irish Jedi 's girl ??? You look like her...

thanks guys! :D

yes, i am the freakshow who likes irish guys. :p (and yes i know he shared the whole sordid tale of how we started off a year or so ago. but then i learned that guys who spend money on statues aren't that bad. lol!)

well, gotta go. my red sox are on! and i'm sure he wants the 'puter back now, anyway. :)

Saw her SECOND !!!!

I don't say hi much to new people but I welcome thee :)

(stumbles into the saloon, and talk in a slur)

Hey... whoozat? A women, eh? Can't say we get many of THOSE around heeya. Welcome, pretty lady, to da FREAKS Board. Now....watch out for that Shai fellow, he MAY be a pedophile. I'm jokin'.. for realzy. Now if you come with me I'll....

(falls to the ground, and takes a big nap)

GO REDSOX. One of my idols loves the red sox too. "Go tom welling" :rock. Nice to have Ya`a`board vyxen ^^

Back