Hi you wonderfull people

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raider

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im a masive master replicas fan have the full 0.45 scale range of light sabers and helmets and have just started to collect sideshow, going to have to invest soon in some ikea Glass Display cabs. My sofa cannot take any more weight, can Any one recomend any good glass display cabs? Im also after a few items and have posted in the wanted section in the forum if you could help me out that would be GREAT. :)

:chew got to love the danceing chewie lol :rotfl

Welcome to the Show Raider, The going shelf these days is Detolf by Ikea there affordable and come in three basic colors and they look good and serve there purpose, The more dough you have to spend on more elaborate cabinets the better, hope I didn't soud like a sales rep for Ikea. Be Cool

Thanks guys, When i get my Ikea Display cabs ill put some pictures up of my collection, its not 100% sideshow but no ones perfect :D

We aint Wonderfull ,dude.In fact,Most of us are asses.

(PINKY) what are we doing tonight brain , (BRAIN) same thing we do ever night pinky............TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD ...muahaha
:monkey5 :horse

Welcome! Im looking for some glass shelves to, an ikea has opened in belfast! :D im gonna have to check it out!!

Back