HI THERE ALL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rottweiler

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Well Hi there all :D Me name is Allan from Liverpool am a father of 7 monsters and a 1/6 collector. I started out collecting vintage action man and decided to broaden my horizan a bit then i stumbled on the Hot toys Predators which i think are stunning.
I have managed to get 3 of these hot toy predators so far with the 3rd just waiting to be sent out to me.
I have also managed to get hold of a Hellboy and a Superman which i aint a big fan of but i was drunk when i bid on it and won lol.
My main collection is the old Action man which has gone from 96 to 50 due to chrismas costing more than it should have :rolleyes:
anyway guys i look forward to havin a good old chin wag with you guys.

352840552_7a9a0a6ec7.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

Alright fellah! Welcome aboard . I see you're from Liverpool ( just up the road from me ), if you're into Action Man , have you checked out Modelzone in St Johns ? They have loads of the 40th Anniversary repro sets in stock . I'm not a vintage collector , but I could be tempted if the price drops . (£39.99 at the moment , but I wouldn't be surprised if they come down in the next couple of months ).

Alright fellah! Welcome aboard . I see you're from Liverpool ( just up the road from me ), if you're into Action Man , have you checked out Modelzone in St Johns ? They have loads of the 40th Anniversary repro sets in stock . I'm not a vintage collector , but I could be tempted if the price drops . (£39.99 at the moment , but I wouldn't be surprised if they come down in the next couple of months ).

the 40th gear is going up in price now a 40th deep sea diver which sold for £20 10 months ago has just sold on ebay for £80 plus.

thanks for the welcome everyone

best place to get them is modelersloft. they stopped making them now though so very limited stock :lecture

Back