Hi peep's, New member here :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helpmepleaseimnuts

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey ya peeps.
Im a really big movie fan and i love all sorts so i will pretty much watch anything. id have to say my fav film is aliens.

Im new to collecting just started in the last couple weeks. It all started when i saw a vid on youtube of a predator and my jaw dropped cant think it it was from, p!tu or moviezfreakzreviewz ..

So after looking around i started off my collection with Hot Toys Ex Machina Deunan knute and Briareos. Then i followed that up with a Aliens Power Loader. Theyve all arrived and are looking really sweet in my cabinet (i want to get the USMC but i know they will cost me a packet bu i can work on them over time), ive got on order at the mo a Wolf Predator and 16" Alien repaint.
i have only gone with Hot Toys so far and i whould like to expand want i get, I whould like to get some Busts aswell.
Yep as you can tell im a big movie fan and i collecting mainly models from movies to start and i was just was thinking of maybe preordering the ironman bust :p it looks so dam good but dam pricey lol
I do work hard so i have some cash to spend but i can already tell this is gonna be a expensive hobby.

After a chat on youtube with moviez he said i should join up here and meet the gang :) so i decided to
Thanks for reading (im new to forums so soz if i sound like a complete idiot lol)

Nuts

I just started vid on you tube so u can check me out there - helpmepleaseimnuts

hey man , glad to see you joined up !! ( this is Tay from moviez freakz reviewz )
Thanks for the shout out , really really great to know I helped someone start of collecting.
Its an amazing hobby but also a really expensive one.
Don't let it take over your wallet !! :lol
Hope you like it here , welcome to the freak show man !! :rock:rock

Hey Tay
Glad you told me about this to be honest,
Looks like a gold mine of info and great to know theres lots of people that can help if i have any problems/questions with things

will take me a bit to learn this place but im sure i will get the hang of it sooner or later lol

G'day mate

You don't start off small do you :rock

The Hot Toys Power Loader, Ex Machina Appleseed, nice stuff.

I am also basing my collection off movie figures and TV shows. You can't go wrong there, it gives you heaps of choice and a diverse collection.

Great name too :D You will fit right in here.

Cool video too, gotta love Deunan :love

Welcome.

Thanks all for the nice welcome.

Nah i never do things by half lol. soon as i got my 1st hot toy i knew that was it i wanted to be a collector as there just so dam cool and a big improvment on some of the stuff i had b4

Back