Hi everyone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malvictus

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi guys, my name is Darren and i live in Newcastle upon Tyne in the United Kingdom. I'm completely new to the 1/6 hobby and currently have my first figure on PO (the upcoming scar predator redo).

My main interests are Predator, Batman, Aliens, Hellraiser, TRON and Iron man currently.

Couple of newbie questions if i may? what do the delays tend to be like on the newer figures? and have hot toys ever shown any interest in visiting the Hellraiser franchise? i've done some research on this and not come across anything promising.

Last edited:
wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Darren ! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Hi guys, my name is Darren and i live in Newcastle upon Tyne in the United Kingdom. I'm completely new to the 1/6 hobby and currently have my first figure on PO (the upcoming scar predator redo).

My main interests are Predator, Batman, Aliens, Hellraiser, TRON and Iron man currently.

Couple of newbie questions if i may? what do the delays tend to be like on the newer figures? and have hot toys ever shown any interest in visiting the Hellraiser franchise? i've done some research on this and not come across anything promising.

Welcome.
Lots of delays.
Very unlikely we will see Hellraiser. Custom market will be your best bet.

What are the odds? I'm in Newcastle here in the UK as well!!!. Just joined as well, welcome bud.

Like you I've recently gotten into 1/6 scale too although I've been collecting toys and figures in general for a good while. Some nice interests there bud, I like everything you mentioned. I'd be interested in some ultra realistic 1/6 scale cenobites myself!.

Back