• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Predator sale: Falconer, Tracker, Shadow, Elder 2.0. All new

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuno

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi Everybody!

I'm currently selling my remaining Hot Toys collection. I've been much more interested in collecting other properties/brands/scales so these will have to go.

Hot Toys Falconer Predator - Sealed/new inside the box, it was never opened. Brown shipper is included though it was re-sealed so I could check the inner contents. 185 EUROS (shipped anywhere in Europe through GLS with tracking and full insurance included).

Hot Toys Tracker Predator - Sealed/new inside the box, it was never opened. Brown shipper is included though it was resealed so I could check the inner contents. 185 EUROS (shipped anywhere in Europe through GLS with tracking and full insurance included).

Hot Toys Shadow Predator (Sideshow Exclusive) - Sealed/new inside the box, it was never opened. Brown shipper is included though it was resealed so I could check the inner contents. The brown shipper has surface tears because it was used as the primary shipping box, through the inner box is completely flawless. 195 EUROS (shipped anywhere in Europe through GLS with tracking and full insurance included).

Hot Toys Elder Predator 2.0 - Sealed/new inside the brown shipper box, it was never opened. 200 EUROS (shipped anywhere in Europe through GLS with tracking and full insurance included).

High quality pictures at your request. Every item will be shipped including the brown shipper and it will be put inside another box to guarantee top condition upon delivery.

I ship from Europe to anywhere in Europe. I can ship to other places in the World if you're ok with paying for EMS shipping, though it will be very expensive. I do combine shipping so if you buy more than one figure and I may be able to do a discount.

Payments should be done through Paypal, my account is Verified.

I have a 100% feedback rate on Ebay with 5 stars all across the board (except 4.9 for communication) for over 30 sales. I also have a 100% Top satisfaction evaluation on MagicCardMarket and an "Outstanding Seller" classification for over 100 sales. So buy with confidence.

Back