Hi there I am new collector from the UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moviemaniac

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi there everyone my name is Kelly I am new collector of sideshow and Hot toys and it has quickly become an additiction even though I do not normally have an addictive nature to anything. So it really does say something :) My husband came across the sideshow site and I think he was totally amazed by my desire to buy buy buy. because I don't normally spend money. I am currently on my tenth piece in 3 months and have so far preordered the whole of the avengers Hot toys apart from Hulk as I prefer the sideshow maquette oh and of course the avengers ironman 1/1 bust. I look forward to sharing some of my 1/6th. PF's and macquette pics soon and my custom display. Which is another story entirely. Glad to be part of a really great collecting community. Kelly, United Kingdom :wave

Thank you I will post some pics soon. We have just about finished the display case for them as a we had a few hick ups during the process. Like dropping one of the 7ft glass panels ... whoops. Lucky it was my fault and not his.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Kelly! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Thanks for your kind welcome, the forum has been a great source of information on all the sideshow and hot toys figures and everyone has been great

It was either the Hot toys version or the maquette and I think the Hot toys one is a little dissapointing. The macquette is way more realistic. Im already wishing the year away to get it. Once again thank you for the welcomes :)

Back