Heroes- Now with spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to mention my favorite line from the episode. When Claire's dad confronts Sylar and tells him he used to be a watchmaker. His response just cracked me up. " I restore time pieces.":rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

pitchin said:
yep she did......to shoot sylar munching on her brain and absorbing her powers

god i REALLY hope that they make it something other than eating the brains. if that were the case, every time we ate a hamburger we'd grow horns and give milk. makes no sense. i was hoping maybe since he was a genius w/ gadgets maybe he'd made some contraption that he took the brains to and would extract the powers...or something.

I think Sylar needs the brains whole. He probably takes the brains apart, like he does with watches, to understand how they work and gain their powers. And that's why Eden shot herself. To keep him from getting her whole brain.

That's just a guess.

I didn't think she shot herself, I thought Sylar shot her (well made her shoot herself)...

Agent0028 said:
I didn't think she shot herself, I thought Sylar shot her (well made her shoot herself)...
Why would he do that? He wanted her brain so he could have her power. She did it to stop him from getting it.

Ok whats the hatian guys power beside clearing people memory, does he block all the powers or just block the cops ability.

mfoga said:
Why would he do that? He wanted her brain so he could have her power. She did it to stop him from getting it.

Ok whats the hatian guys power beside clearing people memory, does he block all the powers or just block the cops ability.
Yeah, Sylar definitely had a look of surprise on his face when her brains when flying.

I think the Haitian can probably block all powers. Otherwise he's be know as a cop blocker.

mfoga said:
:huh I dunno. I musta missed part of it or maybe it just went over my head. I thought he used his psychokinesis to turn the gun on her and make her shoot herself like he was going to do the FBI Agent. :duh

I was thinking that the Haitian blocking the cops ability to read minds and him wiping people's memories was connected more so than a general ability to block others abilities. I don't think any of that made sense. :lol Oh well.

Just watched it....good last episode.

I am getting sooooo sick of Nikki and her lame ass Jerry Springer story line. Its driving me crazy everytime something cool is happening in the show and then they cut to her lame ass!

And what about the black dude near the end with Claire. Didn't he say that she needed to remember and that he was going to tell her a secret? So I dont think hes gonna erase her memory and he may be leaning towards becoming a "good guy", maybe.

Anyway, its gonna be a long wait till Jan. 22. Hopefully Nikki dies between now and then:monkey4

King Darkness said:
Didn't he say that she needed to remember and that he was going to tell her a secret?
I thought he said "Can you keep a secret?" Which I took to mean act like I wiped your memory. But heck, my track record for being right is getting pretty goldurn low. :eek:

Agent0028 said:
I thought he said "Can you keep a secret?" Which I took to mean act like I wiped your memory. But heck, my track record for being right is getting pretty goldurn low. :eek:

no, he's gonna double cross her dad/glasses man and let Claire keep her memories.

Mookeylama said:
no, he's gonna double cross her dad/glasses man and let Claire keep her memories.

I agree, I think the Haitian has a plan of his own when it comes to Claire's daddy. Don't know what it is, but like the cylons....he has a plan...

Mookeylama said:
Yeah that's what I meant, but he'll want her to act like she doesn't have the memory.

Wait the Hatian talks? I never heard him and they said something about him not talking.

He talks to Claire at the end of the episode. He tells her he was sent by her father to erase her memory, but that it's important for her to remember. And asks if she can keep a secret. So, I guess she'll have to pretend that she can't remember anything. Just like Agent said.

Agent0028 said:

..OMG... OMG... Issac painted Peter exploding and doesnt even know it. Im watching Heroes on Sci Fi and its in the frame behind him as he is talking to Eden and she slips him the phone.

EDIT: Ok, so Issac does know he painted it. But he doesn't know that it's Peter. Interesting.

Last edited:
Memnoch21 said:
..OMG... OMG... Issac painted Peter exploding and doesnt even know it. Im watching Heroes on Sci Fi and its in the frame behind him as he is talking to Eden and she slips him the phone.

EDIT: Ok, so Issac does know he painted it. But he doesn't know that it's Peter. Interesting.

The face on the painting is very non-descript. I think we are meant to believe it's the pyro dude we saw a few episodes ago that disappeared.

Back