HEROES Kensei/Hiro Licensed Replica Samurai Sword!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm getting this...

UC2558lg.jpg

Sword of Hiro Replica by United Cutlery

Now you too can save the world, with each swing! This authentically detailed collectible is a reproduction fo the sword prominently featured in the hit NBC television series, Heroes. This meticulously recreated prop sword uses the finest grade materials and craftsmanship of the highest quality available. The blade of the sword is hand forged from high carbon, and features a genuine leather-wrapped handle, genuine rayskin covered grip, and solid brass helix ornaments. The sword is presented beautifully on a wood shoulder scabbard and a wood display stand. Each piece is individually laser serialized to ensure authenticity.

MSRP: $249.99
Ships: June 2008

:rock :rock :rock

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

The samurai sword ban starts in the UK on april the 6th, can't believe i'm gonna miss out...

I know...

Just make sure when you do get yours to post me some sweet pics, not as good as owning it but it'll have to do!! :lol

I'm getting this...

UC2558lg.jpg

Now you too can save the world, with each swing! This authentically detailed collectible is a reproduction fo the sword prominently featured in the hit NBC television series, Heroes. This meticulously recreated prop sword uses the finest grade materials and craftsmanship of the highest quality available. The blade of the sword is hand forged from high carbon, and features a genuine leather-wrapped handle, genuine rayskin covered grip, and solid brass helix ornaments. The sword is presented beautifully on a wood shoulder scabbard and a wood display stand. Each piece is individually laser serialized to ensure authenticity.

:rock :rock :rock

:chew:chew:chew:chew

Looks cool, but I already have the $80 bootleg. Does it have the ancient scrolls in the hilt? That could make the difference for me.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

The samurai sword ban starts in the UK on april the 6th, can't believe i'm gonna miss out...

Does that mean you can't own them in the UK? Whats up with that... what are the Samurai to use :lol

And this looks pretty cool, not sure if I'm interested enought to bite though. But if the scrolls are included that could push me over the edge. Although I imagine if they were part of the product that would have been mentioned.

I wouldn't pay any money for a cheap knock-off sword. I have a real sword that can used for something other than display. Plus, how can you pay money for something that even in a promo photo, they can't even get the sword displayed properly. Save your money and get a sword from https://www.bugei.com or Cas Iberia, etc.

Does that mean you can't own them in the UK? Whats up with that... what are the Samurai to use :lol

And this looks pretty cool, not sure if I'm interested enought to bite though. But if the scrolls are included that could push me over the edge. Although I imagine if they were part of the product that would have been mentioned.

its coz theres lodsa nutters in our country cutting people up !!.
It sucks !! lmao !! :lol:lol:rotfl:monkey2

I wouldn't pay any money for a cheap knock-off sword. I have a real sword that can used for something other than display. Plus, how can you pay money for something that even in a promo photo, they can't even get the sword displayed properly. Save your money and get a sword from https://www.bugei.com or Cas Iberia, etc.

what part of "prop replica" do you not understand? The whole point of owning this is NOT to own a real sword, but to own a replica of what was seen in the series. :rolleyes:

I have real swords too, no big feat there.

what part of "prop replica" do you not understand? The whole point of owning this is NOT to own a real sword, but to own a replica of what was seen in the series. :rolleyes:

I have real swords too, no big feat there.

I just don't see the point in wasting money on something that is just as useless as a wallhanger. Plus, the sword isn't that cool anyway. :rolleyes:

Glad hear that you have something of use.

I just don't see the point in wasting money on something that is just as useless as a wallhanger. Plus, the sword isn't that cool anyway. :rolleyes:

Glad hear that you have something of use.

I don't see the point in owning a car when I can fly anywhere I want. But cars do have its purpose as well as a replica sword has its purpose. :cool:

I don't see the point in owning a car when I can fly anywhere I want. But cars do have its purpose as well as a replica sword has its purpose. :cool:

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Interesting to see that the sword and cutlery elitists among us have a problem with items like this, though. You learn something new everyday. :lol

This just in: Some of us like the HEROES series (and the significance of this particular sword) and think it would be cool to have a licensed prop replica on display. Just because it's not a "fully functional" sword that we can use to invade some 3rd world country shouldn't make it any less "cool". Why is that so hard to understand? :rolleyes:

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Interesting to see that the sword and cutlery elitists among us have a problem with items like this, though. You learn something new everyday. :rolleyes:

I was actually looking forward to him showing me where I can get real lightsabers so that I can stop buying all these useless replica lightsabers. :D

I was actually looking forward to him showing me where I can get real lightsabers so that I can stop buying all these useless replica lightsabers. :D

:lol :rotfl :lol

Also, why collect 1/6 inanimate versions of people? Those aren't real, either. :monkey3

Back