HEROES Kensei/Hiro Licensed Replica Samurai Sword!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
huh.....United Cutlery that means in a couple of years I can get it for $80 :lol

Wonder if they'll make the Sylar killer as well and a broken version, maybe even a Lindeman version.

huh.....United Cutlery that means in a couple of years I can get it for $80 :lol

:lol True! But obviously it will depend on how limited the run is. HEROES is clearly a hot commodity these days. But then, this is a much higher-ticket item than I'd think most of its fans/collectors are in for. It will be interesting to see. I plan on securing one regardless. Because, well, I like badass stuff from badass shows and movies.

Not when I've bought from them in the past... can't remember if there is a cancellation fee or not?

I hope this starts a line of replicas for Heroes. I already have my Petrelli button from SDCC but could use more. The soundtrack is finally out too... just wish that there was more original music because the stuff done by the composers Wendy & Lisa is really awesome and sets a better tone for the show. But anyway thats me digressing. I just want more Heroes props.

I hope this starts a line of replicas for Heroes. I already have my Petrelli button from SDCC but could use more. The soundtrack is finally out too... just wish that there was more original music because the stuff done by the composers Wendy & Lisa is really awesome and sets a better tone for the show. But anyway thats me digressing. I just want more Heroes props.
I have that button too. Sword looks interesting

Didnt they just use a Paul Chen practical plus Katana and simply re-wrap the handle? (oh, and add the funky DNA symbol)

For that price, I'll buy the Chen and modify it myself.

I believe so....some folks over on RPF did the modifications themselves wrapping the handle authentically and getting the raised Godsend symbol machined, etc. I remember the post saying that they'd be able to offer it up for around $160 so assuming that the traditional modification would cost around this much the decision is really whether its worth the time and effort to do it yourself or to just buy it already made.

I want to see some in hand pics before buying, the plummels of the customs have been inaccurate mainly because the detailing wasn't fully revealed until Season 2 and the Godsend Helix was always too flat to be show accurate as well. I'm interested to see just how close MR matches what you actually see on the show.

Back