Heroes 1/6th Scale Figures - no,not announced - but would ya?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

Believe me...nothing is trivial
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Title says it all ladies and gentlemen. Imagine if Enterbay had this licence too...a YJ Park Sylar or Peter would own.

Thoughts?

I love the show, but I'm not sure if I'd want figures of them. If I did, it would be of Skylar and Hiro. That's about it.

I want practically the whole cast...

Sylar, Claire, Peter, Nathan, HRG, Hiro, Matt, Elle, Adam, Mohinder..........

They're at the top of my wish list for this year.

The writers strike is to blame for the chopped up second season. They had to make due with what they had and cobble together an ending. Orginally the virus was suppose to get out and there was suppose to be a lot more with the twins.

The 3rd season should be alot better. At least it looks that way.

The writers strike is to blame for the chopped up second season. They had to make due with what they had and cobble together an ending. Orginally the virus was suppose to get out [/b]and there was suppose to be a lot more with the twins[/b].

The 3rd season should be alot better. At least it looks that way.

That was a huge part of the problem with season 2, there was way too much with the twins on the run. The last thing we needed was more of them.

I actually thought they did a good job with the ending considering the limitations that the strike placed on them. It was pretty much everything leading up to it that was lethargic, plodding and tedious.

I love Heroes,but wont buy any figures,too boring,just like Lost.Interesting to watch,but not a hot toy.

That was a huge part of the problem with season 2, there was way too much with the twins on the run. The last thing we needed was more of them.

I actually thought they did a good job with the ending considering the limitations that the strike placed on them. It was pretty much everything leading up to it that was lethargic, plodding and tedious.

I didn't mind the twins. It's just that their story didn't go anywere. But I share the same feelings when it comes to the lame CW love story between Claire and Wess.:rolleyes:

I didn't like season two, but it sure didn't kill my desire for Heroes figures. And the promos for season three are just making that desire stronger.

I buy figures that represent what I love, and I love Heroes, so they're at the top of my list of licenses that a company needs to acquire. Preferrably Hot Toys because I want an amazing Sylar sculpt most of all.

Back