Hemble's Customs 22/05/11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All

Here are two pics of my completed Marine you can see the rest of the pics by going to the link below.

9a1.jpg

9a6.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95981&page=18

absolutely brilliant..................:clap
to me it gives of an Aztecan vibe with the colors and fabrics and gold inlay. very very creative.

Hi All

barryo, shocktrooper_au, Crimsonbob - Guys thanks so much for the kind words and I am sorry for the late reply. Having my computer have all it's info lost and all my training (work) it has been a very hectic few months.

I have made a small sandy/dewback custom and will post within the hour.

Ron

Hi All

Well as promised here is a small reworked 3-3/4" Sandtrooper and dewback so enjoy guys and as always comments welcomed.

Recipe

Dewback and Sandtrooper - Are from the new set, the Sandy has just had a repaint and I left the articulation so he can be used off and on the Dewback.

The Dewback has had it's joints superglued and sealed using polymer clay. The harness has been removed and replaced with a leather one the only parts I used was the saddle, large rolls and the plastic mouth grips.

The reins have had metal O-rings added and leather used, I used 1/6 buckles to complete the harness. The extra gear is parts from some WW2 German and American equipement, I decided to give the blaster it's own holster like I did with my 1/6 version and also added a holster for the prode stick as well.

Base - Was one I used for a 1/6 WW2 German dio I did awhile ago, I dropped it while I was cleaning and decided to use it for this.

I decided not to glue the Dewback down so it can come off so it can be moved around.

Ron

dw1.jpg

dw2.jpg

dw3.jpg

dw4.jpg

dw5.jpg

dw6.jpg

dw7.jpg

Add me to the "welcome back " list Ron ! I love your stuff ( the Dewback/Trooper is beautiful ) , I always keep an eye open at car boot sales and the like for prospective pieces to work with now , thanks to you ! :wink1:

Hi All,

Well I'm back and back to stay:yess: at the end of last year I was picked to go on deployment and was busy getting things done for that.

I did manage to get one dio done before I left and that is below.

Then in Feb this year went over to the Ghan and got back about 7 weeks ago. While I was over there I got the chance to do two dio's pics below.

Since I've been back I have done two 1/6 customs of Doc Savage and Mighty Mightor and just completed a 1/6 Tatooine dio for two SS Sandtroopers that I got for father's day just gone.

I will post pics of the dio and sandies tomorrow. And Hewer thanks mate and I'll give you a buzz during the week.

Ron

HAHA!! they are cool ones love the Probe droid, must of got hit by a EMP or it would have self destructed...... welcome back AGAIN!

Back