Hemble's Customs 22/05/11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is awesome mate I may have to try this is 1/6 for my Sideshow Sandtroopers (another project to add to the list). Look forward to seeing what you do with Mark's armour.

Hi All

Crimsonbob - the WIP pics will be loaded tonight.

big guy & Hewer - Cheers guys and Ian I would love t something like this in 1/6 it's a pity the Sandtroopers are so dear now.

Ron

Hi All

Well guys here are the WIP pics and I have to say this armour is CHUFFIN AWESOME.

I decided to hold of on my Space Wolves marine and go with my own style of marine first. I spent a good 5 hours on this so far and yes there has been swearing screaming :).

I dropped him and broke off the foot pin so the left leg and armour as been superglued together but that doesn't bother me.

Also I warpped the cod piece to much and didn't realize it until I had it all together but again no big deal and it's a great learning curve.

I'm still deciding wether to go with the bald head or helmet?

So enjoy guiys and I will have more pics up when I restart him tomorrow arvo.

Ron

Picture047.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Sa-weeet! So excited to see the progress on this guy! I like the bald head, lotsa character there, but it looks just a smidgen large on the body. Is it vinyl? If so you can shrink it down a notch by soaking it in 100% acetone overnight (it will blow up to gigantic proportions and be all squishee), then let it dry out thoroughly. It will shrink down in size and become hard as a rock. Barring that, the helmet looks wonderful, too! Rock it out, brother! :rock

Although there looking great, this is becoming an invasion into the SW universe.
More and more people are lost to the dark side of NonSW.

looking great m8, and 5hrs peh i spent nearly 50 on my ultramarine lol just kidding m8 :) and as for head or helmet why not both :)

looking grand Ron... can you post them in the war hammer thread to mate :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95981&referrerid=5531

and gent...... remember... oranges are not the only fruit... creativity should know no bounds or be constrained..... although I do feel consumed by the darkside.... I was once a padawan..... but these days I feel I may be an apprentice forgive me!!!!! :lsvader

Fantastic work Ron! I still can't bring myself to say chuffin just yet. :wink1:
Great tutorial on your dio's too, thanks for the secrets. :clap

Hi All

Guys thanks heaps on the comments and I love this armour I can't wait to paint it up. Also glad you guys also like the tutorial and hope it helps out.

Dorgmal Snow - Mark thanks for the link I'll start posting over there as well.

Crimsonbob - Yeah your right mate I'm going to do both why the hell not.:)

TheGent - Mate it can get a bit like that but damn how could one not do something like this and not want to show it off to all the guys here.

Khonsu70 - The head is resin but I didn't have it opushed down all the way so that is why it might look large.

Ron

It's getting there but 1/1 scale projects keep taking over like finishing the Kitchen :rotfl. Hopefully will be able to start back on it in the coming weekends.

Back