Help with a member predator1221 pls?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The shep

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know what's going on with predator 1221? We have agreed on a trade and I've sent my half of the trade, yet he doesn't message me back at all. The package I sent him is already at his local post office. They left a notice for him to go pick it up. I messaged him several times let him know that the package was there and that all he needs to do is go pick it up. The last message I received from him was on the 22nd. Yet I keep seeing him log in and viewing other threads and such. I'm getting a bit worried as I don't like how he's seeing my messages and just choosing not to respond to them. If he doesn't pick the package up by the 12th of September, they will be returned, but that just means I wasted my money and lost out on other trades I could've done. Can anyone help? Does anyone know him or can contact him? I just want to resolve the trade and be done with it. I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt, but it's hard when he's seeing that I'm messaging him and he doesn't respond.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Don't know him, but did he send his half of the trade to you?

If he has sent his goods, I wouldn't worry much. The local post will hold parcels long enough for him to swing by and pick it up, so it's on him if it's returned to sender (you) and he/she should pay for shipping the next go around.

If he hasn't sent his goods and/or never provided a pic of the receipt with tracking information, then it's time to worry.

Yea that's what I thought. He hasn't sent anything yet at all. That's why I'm worried.

An update, yesterday the tracking shows that the stuff was delivered or picked up. So now he actually has the figures and I still have gotten no response. What should I do? I'm worried I just lost out on all that money.

An update, yesterday the tracking shows that the stuff was delivered or picked up. So now he actually has the figures and I still have gotten no response. What should I do? I'm worried I just lost out on all that money.

Take a pic of the receipts you have; gather all the emails/PM's between you two about the trade agreement; get his exact name and address and PM the site owner Darklord Dave.

Since you have his name, address and city you could contact his local police department.

I sent them through. USPS. That's how I saw that the status now says delivered. Ok I will do that. The deal was all in pms on here so that should be easy. Thanks, hopefully it's just a misunderstanding, but it's not looking that way.

Lucky you sent USPS. You can get US postal inspectors involved plus interstate fraud using the post office is a federal crime. Hopefully you won't need to get into that and everything works out, but at least you have options. Keep us updated.

I've purchased from him twice.. There were certainly lapses in communication but I received my stuff both times and he seemed like a good guy. Just not what you would call responsive. I'm sure that you will hear from him soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've purchased from him twice.. There were certainly lapses in communication but I received my stuff both times and he seemed like a good guy. Just not what you would call responsive. I'm sure that you will hear from him soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't take this to heart. I would start the process to protect yourself.

give him 1 week time, file a report if you still hasn't have any respond from him or receive the item you traded by then.

Alright guys, I received my end of the trade yesterday. I think it's like what Royce said in that he's just not responsive at all haha. Thanks for everyone's help and advice. I'm just glad I got my stuff. Matter settled, and thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back