HELP! Where to buy Edation Hot Stuff Female?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarvesh2000is

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Fellow freaks I was interested in buying the Edation Hot Stuff 1/6 Female body with Twilight actress head sculpt. Any idea where can I buy one???

Thanks

ToyThrob Concept Store is taking pre-orders at $170 Singapore dollars. You send them an email, they send you a Paypal invoice. Their store is a Wordpress blog. There is no head with the figure. There is no manufacturer's website.

All in all, decidedly sketchy, which along with the price is probably why discussion of the figure has pretty much dried up. Without the head, it seems to be a Phicen figure with solid ankles and wrists for three times the price. SithlordMacGuyer, who distributes Phicen bodies in the U.S., had some contact with the manufacturer and found them difficult. He won't be offering their bodies.

ToyThrob Concept Store is taking pre-orders at $170 Singapore dollars. You send them an email, they send you a Paypal invoice. Their store is a Wordpress blog. There is no head with the figure. There is no manufacturer's website.

All in all, decidedly sketchy, which along with the price is probably why discussion of the figure has pretty much dried up. Without the head, it seems to be a Phicen figure with solid ankles and wrists for three times the price. SithlordMacGuyer, who distributes Phicen bodies in the U.S., had some contact with the manufacturer and found them difficult. He won't be offering their bodies.

Thanks for the info mate. So it seems to be a risky thing to spend money on. The photos look very neat. And without the headsculpt it is senseless to buy for $170. Hopefully some in hand reviews are available soon on it.

As soon as I found out they were not including a head with the figure and what the likely MSRP was going to be I ran a million miles from this figure.

I am still waiting for a quality seamless female figure, one that is affordable and at least likely to see out the year before it disintegrates :(

Oh, this is real? Sorry I thought this was a thread with bad grammar. Got any pics of this...figure?

171334ct2337h7ddutk4h4.jpg

the joint system design seems a bit risky. if those joints are plastic, easy snap on those stress points.

Any new updates on this body since the last post in April? Did the price go down at all?

Back