1/6 Help me decide - Order of the Jedi - or - Order something else ;)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Order of the Jedi Poll

• Collect the old SideShow Jedi - Will look better inhand

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Wait on Hottoys / SideShow - wish upon a star

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Collect the old Sideshow Jedi - but customise/update

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Forget it! Dont settle for dated figures, save money for something different

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
lol, poor old Qui Gon.
I was on onesixthkit today (ebay: iyiyyy) and they take on ideas for heads, its possible they'd consider new Qui Gon Jinn, Mace Windu and Obi-wan at least. Would that be a popular product? possibly maybe. Most of the time under the paint apps is an amazing sculpt anyway to clone off. Im always impressed by the HT clone heads, the paint apps are insanely good. Companies like Cian and Headplay do some amazing original work too, surely some new Jedi heads cant be asking too much ;)

Are Kits tentacle things soft or rigid? just wonder how moveable his head is

agen_kolar: Thanks for the info.
Well ive decided to get onboard with Star Wars. Mace Windu and Darth Maul i love from the older lines to start with. Newer line has to be ESB Boba Fett then Yoda. Ive got tons of Gi Joe 3.75 to sell first to raise cash, plus other things i dont display anymore.
Thanks all who voted, may the force be with you.

I have all the prequel Order of the Jedi & Lords of the Sith characters except Yoda since I stopped collecting them when I discovered the Hot Toys DX line.
The Sideshows have never been taken out from their packaging because of no space to display them at the time but then I got into other hobbies and simply forgot them in storage. Now that I have the available space and newfound enthusiasm to get back into it, I do hope someone will decide to do quality head sculpts to the jedi characters I want to replace. The alien ones are perfectly fine as is but yeah Anakin, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gonn & Windu need upgrading. When I compared them next to the Hot Toys DX Luke, you can certainly tell how outdated they look.

Ive got saved enough for mace windu which im watching on ebay. But gotta shift more gi joes to earn mor coin :)

I had the same issue. So I decided that I will be getting the latest jedi/siths. So far ive picked up ht luke( with ROTJ clothes) , the new yoda, vader, amalgus, and general g. The only old one I bought was ventress, but ive been customizing her. I would wait to pick up mace windu as the Samuel Jackson hot toys figure has a better sculpt and im sure someone can recast it and add a second eye :p. Only other old figure im thinking of getting is medico darth maul. I bought Anakin sdcc exclusive and it was so dated I re sold it in less then 3 weeks.

Here is my ventress, I finished the head sculpt need to upgrade the clothes now.

Given the cost of new ones buy some Jedi and get modernising. But I would suggest only but the ones you really want coz dropping lots of dosh to modernise kit Fisto only to finish and realise you're not really a fan is not a good idea

Im defo starting with the human Jedi, then alien types later. Hoping to hear back from a board member regards Mace and Maul.

I have Mace Windu and Darth Maul from here on the boards, i love them they are great.
Help is needed again, Maul is packaged with 2 saber right hands, no saber left, this i think is production error, question is where can i find a saber left hand loose??

Just got Qui Gon Jinn delivered today, .....wow! Seriously i love this figure. Recently got Jedi Master Yoda too, going to make a black cloaked Ilum version from the many spare parts included. Got my eye on Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi the Ewan Mcgregor long hair likeness, but seems pricey.
Photos dont do these figures justice, pose them right and straighten up the clothing and they are amazing. So glad i started getting them :D

Back