Hello! Greetings from Michigan, the frozen wasteland...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theorize

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone, figured I'd introduce myself. Costumer/Cosplayer/Steampunk enthusiast, I go by Captain Theo in the Steampunk circles, I've been a toy collectors since I was probably 10, now 25. My first 12" figure was a Jill Valentine Battlesuit version from Hot Toys as a gift from a close friend when I nearly died a few years ago. Since then I have added a Baroness, Joker, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, and Batman from Sideshow to that collection. One of Sideshow's Mystique busts graces the corner of my desk at all times, hoping to add one of the White Queen eventually too. I used to collect Transformers, then GI Joe, then Marvel Universe. Now I get a few Marvel Legends when I can afford to, and mostly save for the yearly Sideshow buy. Health is pretty bad for someone my age, long story so I'll save the trouble and just say it's bad, so I can't get as much as I would often like to. Unemployed due to the health issues at that to make it worse. Thankfully I have a loving wife who is a huge Batman fan, so I can still get the things I love :)

Anyways, I'll be lurking around here occasionally, bookmarking the site so I don't forget it! :)

Back