Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Update for 11/14/18*

902626_press07.jpg

Restock Breakdowns!

Hot Toys Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Finn & Riot Control Stormtrooper!

3Q Cities Ranger (TV's Arrow)!

Threezero The X-Files - Fox Mulder!

DAM Assassin's Creed - Edward Kenway!

Coming Soon!

Soldier Story NYPD ESU
Soldier Story NYPD ESU K9 Unit
Soldier Story KSM Kommando Spezialfrafte Marine
Asmus Toys Lord of the Rings - Gimli
Flirty Girl Space Officer Sets

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

We now go live to our intrepid reporter - Les Nessman with breaking news!

WKRP-Thanksgiving.jpg

Bought a Finn body to use for a Killmonger custom. No idea if it'll work with the headsculpt but all the ones on Ebay were way overpriced.

*Update for 11/15/18*

the-lord-of-the-rings-gimli-sixth-scale-figure-asmus-toys-903529-08.jpg

NEW Breakdowns!

Asmus Toys Lord of the Rings - Gimli!

DAM Toys KSM Kommando Spezialkrafte Marine!

Flirty Girl - Space Officer Sets!

Coming Soon!

Soldier Story NYPD ESU
Soldier Story NYPD ESU K9 Unit

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

We have some Breaking News from the newsdesk of Les Nessman!

les_nessman_turkey.jpg

Breaking News from Les Nessman!

5 Time Winner of the Buckeye Newshawk Award!

C3vvbyFWMAMlP8n.jpg

Toy Anxiety is announcing its 1st Annual Turkey Day - Turkey Drop Sale!

Every Price on the website will be DROPPED 30% like they were pushed out of a helicopter!

Sale starts tomorrow (11-16-2018) at Midnight and running through Midnight Black Friday (11-23-2018)!

No Coupon Necessary! The price drops happen automatically!

Happy Thanksgiving from everyone here at Toy Anxiety!

3600-A copy.jpg

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

That 30% off would’ve been so useful a week ago... but will def put it to use anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I’m just tired, but wasn’t midnight 11/16, the beginning of the day today? I don’t see a discount in my cart at checkout.

I’m sure I’m just being an idiot but I seem to be missing something right in front of my nose lol.

Maybe I’m just tired, but wasn’t midnight 11/16, the beginning of the day today? I don’t see a discount in my cart at checkout.

I’m sure I’m just being an idiot but I seem to be missing something right in front of my nose lol.

I did the same thing, stayed up last night. :slap

Tonight, 11/16 at 11:59 PM, MST.

Sorry guys, it starts tonight at midnight. My apologies.

When we put up midnight with the technically correct date, there was some confusion as well. I got more than a few phone calls saying they missed the first day of the sale.

Sorry guys, it starts tonight at midnight. My apologies.

When we put up midnight with the technically correct date, there was some confusion as well. I got more than a few phone calls saying they missed the first day of the sale.

Yeah, I've noticed people writing out 11.59 or 12.01 along with the date as to when things start or end - that minute under or over seems to clarify it as opposed to "midnight."

That 30% off would’ve been so useful a week ago... but will def put it to use anyway!

No kidding, I just spent about $115 this week. The 30% would have been very helpful.

If you spend over $50 you get 30% off anyway...

EDIT: made a mistake -- seems it's on $5 (not $50) and I think its a unique coupon or something that showed up in my cart.

Last edited:
Where does it say that you get 30% off when you spend over $50?

I don't know. I just loaded up my cart and it said: You have received 30% off because you've spent over $5.00 in one order!

Is it just me?

EDIT: I misread it. Actually it says 30% off because you spent over $5 not $50... this must be a unique coupon or something for me. Unless the sale has already started... but this looks like a separate thing.

Last edited:
I don't know. I just loaded up my cart and it said: You have received 30% off because you've spent over $5.00 in one order!

Is it just me?

EDIT: I misread it. Actually it says 30% off because you spent over $5 not $50... this must be a unique coupon or something for me. Unless the sale has already started... but this looks like a separate thing.

That *is* the sale

Back