Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres my June entry haven't entered a figure for years but heres my entry and thanks for all the parts TA, forgot how fast your shipping is thanks again

13z7cap.jpg

Thx! Exactly what I was searching for! This helped alot. Now TA please restock the two sets. :lol

I posted about it here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...on-Set-A-amp-Set-B-(-P2-New-Pics-Rview)/page2
Also, a review can be watched here:

And more in depth review read here:
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...weapons-sets-b-written-review-link-added.html
Hot Toys weapons aren't always the best in terms of scale or detail btw. They're typically oversized and some have been junk reused for almost 11 years now (their MP5's).

But compared to HT's revolvers, I'd say they're the same in quality just that none of the hammers move on the ZC weapons. The shotguns, Crossbow, M92F, and P99 are better then HT Imo.

So, what does everybody think about Hot Toys Amazing Spider Man Electro and Rhino? Feeling kind of Meh about both, but I wasn't to big a fan of the movie. Not likely to break down Electro. That suit may or may not come off, but either way, not much else to him.

So, what does everybody think about Hot Toys Amazing Spider Man Electro and Rhino? Feeling kind of Meh about both, but I wasn't to big a fan of the movie. Not likely to break down Electro. That suit may or may not come off, but either way, not much else to him.

I was not too thrilled with either one of them. They're not strong characters to begin with and I am imagine the Rhino will be pretty expensive. I really have no interest in the movie version of Electro, let alone the comic book version. I still don't understand why there are no Batman Returns, Back to the Future and others that have been promised for years, but they churn out a thousand Iron Man's and unlimited Marvel characters

Yea I don't see much about him being worth a part out honestly. Only thing I'd want is th electricity bits if I still had some SW figures. even the base on him looks pretty wack

Personally, I'd like to see Electro broken down but understand if it's not worth it to you guys. I imagine the 8 unique translucent hands and 4 lightning pieces would sell well for SW Sith customs and the body with light up arms is unique as well. The neck is likely the same one piece light up design as Ghost Rider or Iron Man, which could be useful for some customs. Then you've got the boots, suit, stand (the label isn't great but the flex 'dynamic' support is appealing) and head (which would surely sell to one of those bashing a hoodie version Electro or someone making the "angry" red light version). Might add up? :huh

I was not too thrilled with either one of them. They're not strong characters to begin with and I am imagine the Rhino will be pretty expensive. I really have no interest in the movie version of Electro, let alone the comic book version. I still don't understand why there are no Batman Returns, Back to the Future and others that have been promised for years, but they churn out a thousand Iron Man's and unlimited Marvel characters
Hallelujah! I've been calling them "Hot Iron Man Toys" or "Hot Marvel Toys". So much potential, but so sick of Marvel figures good or bad. Oh, and where the heck is the 1966 Batmobile??? Eh..

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Hey Toy Anxiety, I bought some parts from you last week for my Vietnam Victor Creed I will be putting up for this months contest. Thank you for the excellent transaction ,quick shipping, and quality parts I will definitely be ordering from you again

Hey Toy Anxiety, I bought some parts from you last week for my Vietnam Victor Creed I will be putting up for this months contest. Thank you for the excellent transaction ,quick shipping, and quality parts I will definitely be ordering from you again

You are welcome, and thank you! Look forward to seeing your custom entry!

Thanks guys for making my last order work, despite the site problem, when you're busy with the Phoenix Con. I'm still trying to figure it out from my end, but meanwhile you've helped me complete a DIY X2 Wolverine.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for making my last order work, despite the site problem, when you're busy with the Phoenix Con. I'm still trying to figure it out from my end, but meanwhile you've helped me complete a DIY X2 Wolverine.

We just submitted a Help Ticket regarding this reoccurring issue to Networks Solutions. Hopefully it will be resolved and quickly. Thank you all for your patience to those who have experienced shopping cart issues.

*Update for 6/6/14*

Here's a little update in the midst of our Phoenix Comic Con Craziness

Restock!

Sideshow Star Wars Commander Bacara (Warehouse Find!)
Sideshow Star Wars Commander Gree

Asmus Toys Morgul Lord

Coming Soon!
DAM Glint Team Leader: Ryder Watson
DAM DEVGRU Operation Neptune Spear
Hot Toys Lone Ranger Tonto
Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Red Snapper
Hot Toys Avengers Chitauri
Sideshow GI Joe Destro
Sideshow Uncharted Nathan Drake

Pre-Orders
Hot Toys Avengers Chitauri Footsoldier and Commander
Hot Toys Robocop w/ Mechanical Chair
Hot Toys Iron Man 2: Whiplash Mark II NEW!
Hot Toys Iron Man 3: Iron Man Red Snapper Armor (Power Pose)
Hot Toys Iron Man 3: Mark XVII Heartbreaker Armor
Hot Toys Iron Man 3: Mark 33 Silver Centurion
Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Mark XXXIX Starboost
Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Igor
Sideshow Starcraft II Raynor
Sideshow Star Wars Imperial Probe Droid NEW!

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

June entry Toy Anxiety parts used, Victor Creed Vietnam
re8esubu.jpg
u2e3agav.jpg

We just submitted a Help Ticket regarding this reoccurring issue to Networks Solutions. Hopefully it will be resolved and quickly. Thank you all for your patience to those who have experienced shopping cart issues.

Just a note to anyone who has had trouble with their shopping cart emptying. We have made a change in our system that will hopefully fix the issue. Please contact us if you have the problem again.
Thank you for your patience!

Back