Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, carts do not hold items. Otherwise many people would have things stuck in their carts indefinitely with no intention of paying for them, thus no one else would have a chance at said items until they were freed up. Welcome to our world :wave

So basically the full figure minus the head? :lol
:lol No, didn't say I wanted the boots...the suit/body/cape would've been to customize so I could keep the original one mint. The hands were going to go to my superman returns figures. I wasn't looking to make a second one for cheap.
Sorry, that suit is all sewn on.

Yea I know...I mean I see why you guys didn't part him out but had hope since y'all parted out Jor el

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone else has any issues adding multiple items in their carts at TA and checking out? Keeps timing-out on me before I can complete my transaction (when I log back in, my cart has been emptied). I've messaged them in regards to the problem, but wondering if anyone's had a similar experience. Thanks!

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone else has any issues adding multiple items in their carts at TA and checking out? Keeps timing-out on me before I can complete my transaction (when I log back in, my cart has been emptied). I've messaged them in regards to the problem, but wondering if anyone's had a similar experience. Thanks!

Have you tried logging in before you start adding items to your cart?

Yep, I've tried every configuration I can think of. It's really weird, because I'll have everything I want, then go to check-out. Once I'm on the new screen, my items will have changed to the maximum available on the site. When I go to edit them down to what I actually want, I'll get timed-out and/or my cart emptied (the "Remember Me" radio button does not seem to make a difference, either, just FYI).

Yep, I've tried every configuration I can think of. It's really weird, because I'll have everything I want, then go to check-out. Once I'm on the new screen, my items will have changed to the maximum available on the site. When I go to edit them down to what I actually want, I'll get timed-out and/or my cart emptied (the "Remember Me" radio button does not seem to make a difference, either, just FYI).

That is weird.
Could it be a "clear the cache" style of problem or have you tried that? Or refreshing your browser? Have you tried using the site on another device?

On another subject, i have bought loads of stuff from Toy Anxiety, but never posted a pic of one here.
With it being a new month, this will be my lowly attempt at an entry. Just got the leotard in the post from TA today, for a "semi New 52 style" Supergirl.

03262E3E-1AA3-460D-85BF-C364F1085450.jpg

You guys amaze me all the time!! I ordered a Darth Vader V2 helmet on Saturday and already received it today!!! You guys know how to make a collector happy!!! Thank you.

Same here, received Friday order today. My TA packages get to me faster than anything else I order.

It seems my parcel was somehow missent to Thailand :lol

Got it now. Cheers.

Back