Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg..what a slacker...where ya been? on some sort of leave or not at home? it's like you've been away or something....or maybe you were fending off zomibes? not sure..hmmmm....
jk..i know the truth.....heh...and still waiting on a postcard...or souvenir

TA should really post the rules on the first page. There's constantly the same questions about what makes a custom and what qualifies you for the entry into the monthly drawing. I know there aren't any but it should be stated so everyone knows. Just my 2 cents.

Valid suggestion, and done :hi5:

female Shadowtrooper I built few years back

10262456485_5c059366de_o.jpg

10262235004_a67d096670_o.jpg

10262456255_c358d2da1b_o.jpg

That's a really cool bash. :rock

Was there any Ada Wong bodies available? Or did they sell out that fast?

they sold out fast. If I had wanted one I could've got one but they really went. I spent about 10mins looking for more stuff before checkout and they were already gone by then

Marvel's Moon Knight. My October entry; my first ever entry. Only the head and cape are not from TA.

sweet..gotta love moonknight..was one of my faves when i was younger....pretty sweet bash

my custom..lift ticket from gi joe..
custom suit, and a ton of stuff i had lying around..when you look at him face on, he's got a very "George W Bush" look to him...sigh...

liftticket3_zps112e196b.jpg

Last edited:
Back