Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey TA, do gift certificates ever expire? I've been trying to hold out to use mine on the DX13 but don't want the day to come that it's finally released to find out my GC is no longer valid :lol

Hey TA, do gift certificates ever expire? I've been trying to hold out to use mine on the DX13 but don't want the day to come that it's finally released to find out my GC is no longer valid :lol

They shouldn't. None have a set expiration, so should be good until used. Thanks!

Are u getting the did gangster Johnny figure in? And will u break it down?

Not yet but we sure will, most figures (if they're available to us wholesale) and if they're break down(able) we will more than likely carry them. Stay tuned to this thread for more info! :wave

Got lucky and got a couple of the crazy cop python's last night for my Rick Grimes customs - Thanks TA!

Here is my entry for the month - Walter Sobchak (John Goodman)from the Big Lebowski. I got the dog tags, socks & stand from TA.

Last edited:
Entry for October. Enterbay body and tux shirt from TA. Head is commercially available from Super Duck, and the suit is a new release from Dollsfigure called a "western outfit." Boots are from Saturday Toys, and base decal is from Corrose from a design I sent him. I built the tie from Halloween ribbon, added the gold studs to the shirt, and the documents are just printed out on an inkjet -- they're the Gettysburg Address, courtesy of Google!

AbeFull_zps2511040f.jpg

Toy Anxiety rules! :rock

Great customs everyone :clap

Do all the parts for the monthly custom contest entries need to be purchased from TA or only some of the parts?

Thanks!

Do all the parts for the monthly custom contest entries need to be purchased from TA or only some of the parts?

Thanks!

Like Spidey rightly stated.

Parts DO NOT and NEVER DID need to come from us, though it is always appreciated to know when they did. It has been said many times that the purpose of this contest is to provide something fun in our thread, and a reason to keep coming back and for generating ongoing conversation, and for us to see what you all are making out there.

:wave

just wanted to show you my 1/6custom for the oct contest dont know if this is the place to do it had some help what do you guys think

TA should really post the rules on the first page. There's constantly the same questions about what makes a custom and what qualifies you for the entry into the monthly drawing. I know there aren't any but it should be stated so everyone knows. Just my 2 cents.

Back