Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I wanna see the magical back room at TA:panic::panic:

You guys would be less than impressed, it's a bunch of figure boxes and trays with bagged parts. Organized yes but glamorous... no. It's always sad to see all of those awesome HT boxes get trashed. Great shop and not just 1/6th parts, they have it all!

I've seen it :naughty

bring-out-the-gimp.jpg

Anymore ACI Spartacus breakdown coming?? I need a body, anyone got an extra laying around??

Well it's a Spartacus figure from Wartoys.com.. Being the sister site and all, I figured why not ask.

Well it's a Spartacus figure from Wartoys.com.. Being the sister site and all, I figured why not ask.

Well, our relationship with War Toys was explained not too far back, but either way, we wouldn't match anyones out of stock price. I'm not even sure why they sold it that much cheaper. Even Monkey Depot was $20 more than War Toys and they're sold out too. Maybe we should raise the price :yess: :wink1: Just kidding :lol though stock is limited.

That's a really cool Duros. I remember interacting with them often around Nar Shadda in SWTOR. Cool hammerhead guy too, there were a couple nearby but really limited in number. He looks just like your figure :D

Back