Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. We'll get the January Custom Figure Random Drawing winner announced on Monday. Thanks for all the entries and support! Looks like it was a good month of entries!

Awesome! soooo many great customs this month! glad things picked up this month. Good luck to all you guys!

PS: great sig and avatar Ecko! :rock

Hey guys. We'll get the January Custom Figure Random Drawing winner announced on Monday. Thanks for all the entries and support! Looks like it was a good month of entries!

That's great to hear! :yess: I had too many things to do for other guys to work much on personal stuff, but I'm glad to hear interest is stepping up! :clap

Good luck to those entered! :rock2

Hello, it's contest winner time, but first I just want to remind everyone that you only get 1 entry a month. 2 people posted twice, just in case you thought you were getting more than 1 entry. We certainly encourage posting your pictures all you want, but that only 1 entry per month will be counted. And now...

:fest:fest:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fest:fest
Congratulations to EVILFACE for winning the January Random Drawing Contest!!! This is his second win since we started the contest!

grunt1.jpg

Back