Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mountain Time?????? why does USA need so many different time zones can't you be happy with one??? What next US-Canadian Border Time:panic::panic::panic:

Anyway got what i wanted but seemed to have jumped the gun and missed out on the discount:slap

Thanks TA! I picked up an extra set of Hawkeye Arrows and Bow and some other misc parts.

Thanks for the sale and for answering my emails. I picked up a Zartan bow for my Hawkeye figure, an extra left hand for Hawkeye so i can slit the fingers on the first one, a Gladiator body and a bunch of misc guns, parts etc for customs.

Thanks!!

Part of the problem is, details on the sale were not very clear.
I guess everyone world-wide is expected to know where TA is located and what time zone they're in. :slap

But that must be Network Solutions' fault. :thud:

Part of the problem is, details on the sale were not very clear.
I guess everyone world-wide is expected to know where TA is located and what time zone they're in. :slap

True, but i don't know of a fairer way though:pray:

May be seeing how us in Europe have a far more difficult time in obtaining items then you could just go with the international date/time.

True, but i don't know of a fairer way though:pray:

May be seeing how us in Europe have a far more difficult time in obtaining items then you could just go with the international date/time.

Why? They are an American company with a primarily American buyers. I don't demand any international retailer to meet my time demands :pfft:

I assumed that it was midnight MST because the company address on their website is clearly located in Phoenix AZ. However several hours before the sale I emailed to make sure and they confirmed that it was midnight MST. Not long after that, I believe they also posted on this thread that it was to start at that time.

I assumed that it was midnight MST because the company address on their website is clearly located in Phoenix AZ. However several hours before the sale I emailed to make sure and they confirmed that it was midnight MST. Not long after that, I believe they also posted on this thread that it was to start at that time.

TBH until friday night i'd never heard of Mountain time and barely heard of Central time... how long has the US had 4 time zones?

Technically we have 4, but only three different times. I live on the West coast which is PST, and the East coast (EST) is always three hours "ahead" of us. Right now it's 11am here and 2pm there.

Arizona, where Toy Anxiety is located, which is "Mountain Time" or MT, never changes their clocks. I believe Arizona and Indiana and possibly one Eastern state never change their clocks. But the rest of the country does. In the Spring we turn the clocks forward one hour and in the Fall they go back one hour. It's screwy because California is right next to Arizona and half of the year it's the same time here and there. The other half of the year we are one hour behind them.

Confused yet?

How many time zones ? :gah::gah::gah:

At least i'll know for the next Toys Anxiety sale :wink1:

Also, here's the list of things that will be added this week. Thanks!

Coming Within The Next 7 Days

Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises DX12 Batman
Hot Toys Terminator 2 DX10 T-800
Hot Toys Iron Man Iron Monger Boxed Only
Hot Toys Avatar Jake Sully (yup!)
Enterbay Game of Death Bruce Lee
BBK Zhubajie
ZC World Hommes Volume #8
Flirty Girl Lara
Pop Toys Water Monster Jumpsuit

Back