Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who the heck keeps buying up all the Zartan chest plates???

I mean, every single update, every breakdown site I go...that's the first thing to immediately disappear long before anything else goes.

:gah:

hulk-smash.gif

Who the heck keeps buying up all the Zartan chest plates???

I mean, every single update, every breakdown site I go...that's the first thing to immediately disappear long before anything else goes.

start checking before they post on here..gives you a bit of time...lol..that's what ive started doing..i check on a daily(if not hourly) basis(not really hourly..just messin..lol)....

Any chance you guys are going to be getting anymore older Sideshow Joe breakdowns in the near future? Like Duke or Flint? I missed out on the Zartan body last night, took my time looking around for other goodies, lol.

Any chance you guys are going to be getting anymore older Sideshow Joe breakdowns in the near future? Like Duke or Flint? I missed out on the Zartan body last night, took my time looking around for other goodies, lol.

No, we're pretty much out of the older ones. Also, once a figure goes up in value boxed, we generally don't part them out anymore unless we get one in a damaged box or opened already. We do try to buy collections of older figures to part out, but haven't been able to get any older Joes at a good price.

No, we're pretty much out of the older ones. Also, once a figure goes up in value boxed, we generally don't part them out anymore unless we get one in a damaged box or opened already. We do try to buy collections of older figures to part out, but haven't been able to get any older Joes at a good price.

Cool, good to know, thanks for the reply. I look forward to the newer stuff you guys will be breaking down. :)

Hoping for the sunglasses from the Iron Man Mk.IV set by Hot Toys, but this set is hardly ever broken down.

Back