Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

not sure if this has been asked yet or not, I really don't want to sift through the posts, lol

Will the Tracker Predator be broke down, I bet there are alot of us wanting extra of the Hounds.

Going by the fact that all the other Predator figures have been broken down. I think it's safe to say this one will be broken down as well, but that's just what I think.

Going by the fact that all the other Predator figures have been broken down. I think it's safe to say this one will be broken down as well, but that's just what I think.

same thought's myself, wouldn't mind grabbing a couple of extra Hounds, but I bet they will cost a little bit.

Yep, they'll be broken down, and there will be a limit on the hounds as EVERYBODY wants them! We just got notice they should be at Sideshow's warehouse in 15-20 days, so they'll be here by the end of the month.

Yeah, I was out and missed Cody's chest/shoulder armor. RATS! :(

Anyone have an extra they don't want?? :monkey3

San Diego (SDCC) Comic Con 2011 Exclusives List from Toy Anxiety

Hello SCC Freaks!

As of today, Toy Anxiety has 65 items in our 2011 San Diego Comic Con Exclusives List.

Each year, we blog about all of the exclusive products that will be at San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) this year. Last year we blogged about 73 exclusives and expect that number to be much higher this year. The Con is all sold out and is scheduled for July 21st through the 24th. So check back every few days to see what has been added. If you are a manufacturer, please let us know what cool things you are going to offer and we will post it on our blog.

Here is the link to our exclusives list:
https://toyanxiety.wordpress.com/sdcc-2011-exclusives-list/

So stay tuned and we will keep you up-to-date on all thing San Diego Comic-Con.

Do you guys plan on picking up any Exclusives for sale to customers? I'm interested in a couple things at SDCC.

Back