Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, those items definitely weren’t there when I looked last night! There was a few hold outs from the last parting, but there’s definitely more now, and I checked many times.

I also missed what I was looking for, but ah well! Thanks though!
yea same. I checked a few different ways/searches at a few different times and didn't see the new part out items either. I wasn't necessarily looking for anything but sometimes I buy just in case :LOL:

*Update for 11/10/22*

Twit.png

New & Restock Breakdowns!

Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Crait)!
Hot Toys Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back - Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot!
Hot Toys Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Captain Rex!
Hot Toys Star Wars: Solo - Mudtrooper!
Hot Toys Star Wars: The Bad Batch - Echo!
Hot Toys Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Artillery Stormtrooper!
Hot Toys Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Death Watch Mandalorian!
Hot Toys Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Death Trooper!
Hot Toys Star Wars: The Phantom Menace - Qui-Gon Jinn!

Coming Soon!

Hot Toys The Mandalorian Swoop Bike & Grogu
DID German WH infantry Oberleutnant: Winter
DAM 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit Force Reconnaissance Platoon
SooSoo Toys The Boss Man

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

No worries at all, I’ll just wait for the next one! (Hopefully)
Thanks for confirming my Google-fu is still up to scratch, despite claims otherwise 😆
Had a bit of a glitch uploading the files and the JL set wasn't updated. It's updated now and almost everything is still there.

I checked before and there was just the one hand left
There’s something wrong with the search function. If you just search with a keyword it doesn’t bring up all the items they have. I noticed this when they broke down the Rogue One Vader and all that was coming up were Sideshow parts when I typed in “Vader” in the search bar. It wasn’t until I dug deeper that I found the RO parts. You have to go to that specific item on the site meaning:

hot toys>loose>tv & movies>back to the future> Marty McFly

That will then show you all the items they have.

They do have a lot parts left though. Check in the link below:
https://toyanxiety.com/hot-toys/loose/tv-movies/back-to-the-future/marty-mcfly-part-1/
@Toy Anxiety is this something that needs to be checked on with your web developer?

Last edited:
There’s something wrong with the search function. If you just search with a keyword it doesn’t bring up all the items they have. I noticed this when they broke down the Rogue One Vader and all that was coming up was Sideshow parts. It wasn’t until I dig deeper that found the RO parts. You have to go to that specific item on the site meaning:

https://toyanxiety.com/hot-toys/loose/tv-movies/back-to-the-future/marty-mcfly-part-1/
@Toy Anxiety is this something that needs to be checked on with your web developer?
Well no wonder I keep missing out on stuff. Thanks for that!!

There’s something wrong with the search function. If you just search with a keyword it doesn’t bring up all the items they have. I noticed this when they broke down the Rogue One Vader and all that was coming up were Sideshow parts when I typed in “Vader” in the search bar. It wasn’t until I dug deeper that I found the RO parts. You have to go to that specific item on the site meaning:

You are on to something. I'm opening a support ticket with Big Commerce right now. Something is definitely off.

*Update for 11/11/22*

267184891_313221407322864_910689148706496841_n__53663.jpg

New & Restock Breakdowns!

SooSoo Toys The Boss Man!

War Story Fantasy Fighting Queen Luxury Edition!

Star Ace Batman Ninja: Samurai & Joker!

Toys Era The Humorist!

CM Toys Dragonborn Warrior!

Big Chief The 8th Doctor Who!

Big Chief Flash Gordon: Saviour of the Universe!
Big Chief Flash Gordon: Ming the Merciless!

BBK Halloween Killer Melva!

Coming Soon!

Hot Toys The Mandalorian Swoop Bike & Grogu
DID German WH infantry Oberleutnant: Winter
DAM 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit Force Reconnaissance Platoon
Alpha The Chosen One
SL Customs Norman Osborn

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Needed that Kingpin breakdown! I wanted a replacement sculpt after scratching the regular head on mine, and picked up a black shirt and extra fat suit for good measure!

Back