Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Update for 02/10/22*

hot-toys-avengers-endgame-captain-america-2012-figure-main-pic.jpg

New & Restock Breakdowns!

Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Captain America (2012 Version)!
Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Captain Marvel!
Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Thor!

Woo! Toys Dr. Green!

And Special Breakdown - Enterbay L.A. Lakers Kobe Bryant (Re-Edition)!

Coming Soon!

Haoyu Toys The Evil from Ancient Time Weidian
ICQ Model The Soul of War Ghosts
MT Metropolitan Police Service Chloe & Katie
Asmus Toys Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

*Update for 02/11/22*

Asmus_Toys_Ace_Ventura-6.jpg

New & Restock Breakdowns!

Asmus Toys Ace Ventura: Pet Detective!

Modeling Toys British Metropolitan Police Service Katie!
Modeling Toys British Metropolitan Police Service Chloe!

Haoyu Toys Persian Calvary (Deluxe Version)!

VS Toys Summer Denim Shorts Set!

X-Toys Police Costume Set!

Hot+ Female Combat Suit Set!

ZY Toys Action Accessories PMC Set!

Coming Soon!

ICQ Model The Soul of War Ghosts
Hot Toys Batman: Arkham Knight - Batgirl
Hot Toys Wonder Woman '84 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor Version)

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Not sure if I missed it or not but any plans to break down a Marty MMS573?
They did address that previously. He’s an exclusive figure and not offered to retailers. So I unless they obtain one in a trade or Sideshow opens him up to retailers (will sometimes happen on exclusive figures that linger) they probably won’t be breaking him down in the foreseeable future, unfortunately.

They did address that previously. He’s an exclusive figure and not offered to retailers. So I unless they obtain one in a trade or Sideshow opens him up to retailers (will sometimes happen on exclusive figures that linger) they probably won’t be breaking him down in the foreseeable future, unfortunately.
Beat me to it. Really need to read everything before responding. :D

I would like to know as well. Mine hasn't arrived yet but a few folks are posting that theirs are missing the belt and holster so if that's the case with mine I will need to purchase those. Also are you guys doing part outs for the Present Toys Indiana Jones? Thanks

I would like to know as well. Mine hasn't arrived yet but a few folks are posting that theirs are missing the belt and holster so if that's the case with mine I will need to purchase those. Also are you guys doing part outs for the Present Toys Indiana Jones? Thanks
I have him on order, but he's hasn't shipped yet to us.

Hello TA , why can't i search your site with Google Chrome ? I can on my phone and even on Internet Explorer:lol
as soon as i click the search box it disappears :huh:dunno

Hello TA , why can't i search your site with Google Chrome ? I can on my phone and even on Internet Explorer:lol
as soon as i click the search box it disappears :huh:dunno
That's weird. I'm using chrome on my main system here at the store and it works fine.

I'll double-check with Big Commerce and see what they say.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I think chrome is having some bugs to be honest. Many of my normal sites have loaded up as old HTML plain text on first load. Once I refresh, everything is fine. This has only been happening with chrome for me and not other browsers, so I think it’s a chrome issue.

@ToyAnxiety Is your incoming Hot Toys Golden Armor Wonder Woman 84 figure the Deluxe version or the Regular version?

Back